THE SCENE: Not so humid, almost cool
F3 WELCOME & DISCLAIMER: First, some discussion. Nobody signed up to Q. Charmin takes the Q
SSH (4ct) x 50; 5 burpees OYO; Cherry Pickers x 6; one lap around the AO parking lot; little of this here and that there.
- Mosey to the bottom of the dragon
- Route 66 up the dragon – burpees
- back down to the bottom and 25s (merkins and LBCs x4) till the 6 arrives
- Route 66 up the dragon again – jump squats
- back down to the bottom and 25s of Carolina Dry Docks and Flutters (4ct)
- Mosey to Circus Maximus
- 5 burpees into a sprint to the other end. Then 10 squats and slow mosey back. Repeat
- Mosey to Baby Cardiac. Bernie up with 3 burpees at the top, back down with 10 Merkins at the bottom
- Back to the AO
One round of Howling Monkeys, one round of Merkin Ring of Fire, with everybody holding at 6 inches every other set of 5 Merkins, one round of Jump Squat Ring of Fire
COUNT-OFF & NAME-O-RAMA
CIRCLE OF TRUST/BOM:
Because I had not planned to Q, I didn’t really have anything inspiring lined up. The word is: We need more guys to step up and Q. Who can commit to once a month? We’ll provide plenty of help and will co-Q with you. It’s not that hard.
Carney says go see “The Game Changer” movie.