THE SCENE: Beautiful, sunny, low 60s
F3 WELCOME & DISCLAIMER Check.
-20 Side Straddle Hops (4-ct), in cadence
– 10 Imperial Squat Walkers (4-ct), in cadence
– 10 Cherry Pickers (4-ct), in cadence
– 10 Windmills (4-ct), in cadence
– Little of This and then That
Mosey to Area 51.
DORA! PARTNER UP! One partner runs to fire hydrant near the Area 51 Loading Dock (this was modified to the big tree half way down… the fire hydrant was a bridge too far…) and does 5 squat jumps and runs back while the other starts the exercises. Each pair shall complete the following:
- 100 Big Boy sit-ups
- 100 Lunges (doing both legs counts as 1)
- 100 Merkins
- 100 Smurf Jacks
Mosey to Grassy Field southwest of Admin Building.
RECTANGLE CONE WORKOUT:
- Run around cones in rectangle. On the long side, do Bernie Sanders, on the short side do Bear Crawls. Stop at midpoints and corners for exercises:
- At midpoints (long side only), do 20 Carolina Dry Docks
- At each corner, do 20 mountain climbers (2-ct)
Rinse and repeat, but replace the exercises with the following:
- At midpoints (long side), do 20 Bobby Hurleys
- At each corner, do 20 Plank Jacks
Mosey to Intersection of Circle Drive.
- 25 American Hammers, 20 Flutter Kicks, 20 E2Ks left side/right side.
Mosey to AO.
Ring of Fire, Captain Thors, and we ended with 31 Candy Corn
COUNT-OFF & NAME-O-RAMA
CIRCLE OF TRUST/BOM:
We did the 31 Candy Corn in honor of Quikrete, aka Grady Pitstick, who joined our PM PAX last year and passed away last November. He would have been 31 today. Tomorrow is not guaranteed to anyone. Take advantage of today. Always take the opportunity to reach out to someone who might need a little support, a little encouragement, or just a smile and a friendly greeting. It may mean more than you think.
Prayers to Sparkler and his family on this day.
Goliath at the Gorge this week-end. Good luck, brothers!