Virtual Q –
F3 WELCOME & DISCLAIMER
Off the books. 100% voluntary. 100% free. Definately not a professional.
- Mosey to quarter mile track
- Cherry Pickers
- Wind Mills
- Twisting Pickers – Kind of a combination of a windmill and a cherry picker. Done to the 8 count. Starting position is just like cherry picker – legs spread – torso up. Extend the arms straight up. 1. Turn torso left. 2. Turn torso right. 3. Arms lowered to shoulder height – turn torso left. 4. Turn torso right. 5. Drop arms down to toe level – touch left toe. 6. Touch right toe. 7. Touch ground directly underneath you (like cherry picker) 8. Touch ground behind you.
- Clap Jacks – just for good measure to get heart rate up – Its a combo of a clapping merkin and star jack. It’s pretty evil and starts to hurt after about the third or fourth one.
The Thang: The F3 220 Mile.
Basically a mile broken up into 8 even 220 yard segments. It is preferable to do this around a track because of all the crawling.
- 220 yards of backwards lunge
- 220 yards of forwards lunge
- 220 yards of forwards crab walk
- 220 yards of backwards crab walk
- 220 yards of backwards bear crawl
- 220 yards of forwards bear crawl
- 220 yards of bernie
- 220 yards of sprint (ha if you can)
We’ll see if we have time.
CIRCLE OF TRUST/BOM:
Stay safe out there! This would be on my list of F3 Knoxville challenges if we were to create a challenge series for the F3 Nation like Greenwood does. The other one I’d suggest is the 100 Burpee Pullup + 100 CMU Thrusters for time one..