THE SCENE: Low 60’s, wet, but no rain
F3 WELCOME & DISCLAIMER
Baby Arm Circles forwards and backwards, tempo squats and mountain climbers
- Mosey to the softball field to grab CMUs and carry them to station #1
- Station #1: 40 Curls, 30 Tricep extension while doing calf raises, 20 Goblet swings, 10 Alternating merkins on CMU
- Mosey to station #2
- Station #2: 40 calf raises on curb, 30 tricep dips, 20 Rocky Balboas 4-count, 10 Derkins + a bonus of 30 merkins at the suggestion of CheatSheet
- Mosey to station #3
- Station #3: 40 Squats, 30 Merkins, 20 Big Boys, 10 Smurf Jacks + a bonus of flutter kicks for 30 seconds
- Mosey to station #4
- Station #4: 40 American hammers single ct, 30 shoulder taps single ct, 20 Twinkle Toes 4-ct, 10 Burpees
- Mosey back to station #1.
- Completed #1 again: 40 Curls, 30 Tricep extension while doing calf raises, 20 Goblet swings, 10 Alternating merkins on CMU
- Walked the CMUs back to CMU pile but stopped for some bonus CMU work
- 25 bench press, 20 flutter kicks, 30 bench press, 20 hello Dollys, 35 bench press, 20 scissor kicks, 40 bench press, return blocks, we have 1 CMU casualty so we paid the penalty of 5 burpees as a group.
- Mosey back to AO with some Wounded Bear Crawls along the way. We ran a total of 1 mile.
Had a solid 4 minutes of Mary including 25 flutter kicks, 30 big boys, 20 monkey humpers, 25 LBCs
COUNT-OFF & NAME-O-RAMA
14 HIMs: Anchorman, Mermaid, Baby Boomer, War Zone, Pringle, Cheatsheet, Jitters, Mailbox, Jenner, Waxjob, Dumpster Dive, Pom-Pom, Dogbite, Slappy,
CIRCLE OF TRUST/BOM:
Tefillah: Hebrew for Prayer
I’m doing a 7 day devotional with my community group about 7 Hebrew words that Christians should know. Too often we spend most of our prayer life asking for things. Praying for our health, success, healing for loved ones. All of which are great and commanded from God and Jesus to practice. We are supposed to ask Him in faith.
The Hebrew translation of Tefillah means to “self evaluate”. We should make it a point to open ourselves up to God through prayer. I am terrible at this. Even though I know that God knows everything about my heart I often times avoid being 100% honest with him about my state of mind and heart.
Dunkin’ parking lot hangout