67 and Muggy
Welcome & Disclaimer
- SSH x30 (IC)
- 4ct Diagonal Lunges x15 IC
- 4ct Windmill Merkins x10 IC
- 4ct Tempo Squats x12 IC
- Arm Circles Forward x12 IC
- Arm Circles Backward x12 IC
- Run two loops around the parking lot
Mosey to curb and line up.
Start at one side of the parking lot. Perform the following:
- R1: Hold squat position for 10 count, perform 10 squats, run to the other curb, do 2 Burpees, run back
- R2: Hold squat position for 20 count, perform 20 squats, run to the other curb, do 2 Burpees, run back
- R3: Hold squat position for 30 count, perform 30 squats, run to the other curb, do 2 Burpees, run back
- R4: Hold squat position for 40 count, perform 40 squats, run to the other curb, do 2 Burpees, run back
- R5: Hold squat position for 50 count, perform 50 squats, run to the other curb, do 2 Burpees, run back
Line up in four separate lines. Each group mosey to the far parking lots and to one of four cones set up in the corner.
Spread out to 4 cones. Alternate exercises at the cones for set time. When time is done, counter-clockwise to the next cone. Rinse and repeat.
- Cone 1: Dry Docks x15 or x25 & Narrow Squats x15 or x25
- Cone 2: 4ct Flutter Kicks x15 or x25 & Star Jumps x15 or x25
- Cone 3: 4ct Shoulder Taps x10 or x15 & Reverse Lunges (each leg counts as 1) x10 or x15
- Cone 4: 4ct Hello Dolly x15 or x25 & Smurf Jacks x15 or x25
Round 1: 60 seconds at each station
Round 2: 45 seconds at each station
Mosey to the hill near the SP.
Run up and down hill doing the following:
- Start at bottom of hill with 10 Merkins, run to top
- Top of hill 9 Merkins, run to bottom
- Bottom of hill 8 Merkins, runt to top
- Top of hill 7 Merkins, run to bottom
- Bottom of hill 6 Merkins, runt to top
- Top of hill 5 Merkins, run to bottom
- Bottom of hill 4 Merkins, runt to top
- Top of hill 3 Merkins, run to bottom
- Bottom of hill 2 Merkins, runt to top
- Top of hill 1 Merkins, run to bottom
Circle up for Mary.
4ct American Hammers x20 IC
Rt Side Crunches x20 IC
Lft Side Crunches x20 IC
Number off / Name-0-Rama (40 PAX, 3 FNGs – Petro, Chaco and Fullstack)
“Honorable men refuse to wallow in the small and the bitter.
Honorable men refuse to hate life because something once went wrong.
Honorable men don’t build monuments to their disappointments, nor do they let others brand them and curse them to their destruction.
Honorable men seek out the highest definition of their lives, the nobler meaning granted by heritage, by their ancestors’ dreams and their parents’ hopes.
Honorable men cry out to God until curses are broken and a grander purpose is achieved.
Honorable men don’t settle for lives of regret.”
Stephen Mansfield, “Mansfield’s Book of Manly Men”
As we push ourselves physically each week it is important to remember that we must also be pushing ourselves mentally, emotionally and spiritually…to grow as HIMs. Physical fitness is important, but character, virtue, integrity and leadership are paramount. Our world is starving for men with these characteristics. Men of honor who live beyond themselves. Men who are life-givers, not life-takers.
I believe there is a direct correlation between strenuous physical exercise and the strenuous pursuit to live a life of honor, integrity and impact. Both take effort and focus. Both take intentionality, consistency and daily commitment. Both are met with resistance from the status quo and my own passivity. Both can’t be pursued alone and require me to surround myself with like-minded men who inspire, encourage and challenge me along the journey.
Each morning in the gloom we have an opportunity to experience these AND be these things for the men on our left and right. Iron sharpen iron. This is what it means to wear the “F3”.