THE SCENE: “Moist”
F3 WELCOME & DISCLAIMER
10 Penalty Burpees (compliments of La-Z-Boy)
SSH x 20
LBAC x 20
Moroccan Nightclub x 20
Rockettes x 10
Mosey over to docks.
Ascending Curb Crawl
- Feet on curb, do one derkin.
- Bear Crawl across road to other curb
- Do two derkins.
- Bear Crawl back across road.
- Etc… until 10 derkins.
- Do it all over again with Lunges and Squats
7 of Diamonds
- 4 corners around small loop
- 1st lap = 7 burpees at each corner
- 2nd lap = 14 flutter kicks (4 ct) at each corner
- 3rd lap = 21 merkins at each corner
- 4th lap = 28 squats at each corner
- Started descending back down until out of time
Indian Run back to AO.
Never Cross Dolly x 20
Some leg kicks x 10 each leg
Captain Thor x 4
COUNT-OFF & NAME-O-RAMA
CIRCLE OF TRUST/BOM:
2 Corinthians 12:15 — “I will most gladly spend and be spent for your souls.”
It’s good and right to spend ourselves to serve others. To use our talents, gifts, energy, strength… to serve others and lay down our lives is why all those things were given to us. We were not given those gifts to serve ourselves or exalt ourselves. What a joy it is to be able to lay down our lives for — our wife, children, employer, employees, family members, etc… What we have today is to be used for the good of others and not ourselves.