- THE SCENE: 63 degrees, cloudy, a slight drizzle on the drive in, but stayed dry.
- F3 WELCOME & DISCLAIMER
Baby arm circles 4 ct 12 forward/back
Cherry pickers x 5 with stretch
Michael Phelps. A little of this/that
SSH x 25 4 ct
Tempo squat x 10
Tempo merkins x 10
- Mosey to the Big Ball for Morning Call: Pax line up in plank position. First person does 5 Big Ball pull-ups, rest of the Pax in plank position, as first person calls out his pull ups, Pax performs 5 merkins, switch and repeat until everyone has completed pull-ups.
- Mosey to the parking lot by the Crew House. Lunge:Burpee the bridges, 4:1 first bridge, 4:2 second.
- Modified Ring of Fire: Grab a rock and circle up. Exercise curls. 1st PAX calls out ? Number of curls then says go. Group drops and does 1 burpee then back in position. Pass your rock to the left and repeat until all PAX have called out ?number or reps. Repeat with tricep extensions.
- Partner up for a modified Dora. Round 1: 1st PAX Alternates betrween 10 4ct flutter kicks and 10 4ct American Hammers while partner runs to top of the steps, performs 10 CDD then run back, then switch. Round 2: alternate 10 4ct box cutters and 10 4 ct American Hammers. Round 3: Alternate 10 4ct Edward scissor legs and 10 4ct American Hammers.
- Mosey back to AO, lunges over the bridges.
COUNT-OFF & NAME-O-RAMA
9 men strong. Welcome One Call from Myrtle Beach. Wings and Gesundheit were also present, but I could not find their tags.
CIRCLE OF TRUST/BOM:
“Let God’s promises shine on your problems.” Corrie ten Boom