THE SCENE: Low 40s. Clear-ish.
F3 WELCOME & DISCLAIMER
SSH x25 IC 4ct
Overhead claps x15 IC 2ct
Seal claps x15 IC 2ct
Cherry Pickers x10 IC
Annie’s x7 each arm
BBS x 15 IC
11s at the AO – curb to fountain blocks
- 10 dips at the fountain blocks
- 1 curb jump across the street
- repeat until numbers reversed
Relay run all the way from the AO with the shovel flag to the circle at the convention center crossing behind the amphitheater in the process. Return to the stage at the amphitheater.
Amphitheatre Circuit: 6 stations, 3 laps (didn’t finish for time), 25, 30, 35 reps each lap, respectively. Each station alternates between being at stage level and being at the top of the back part of the amphitheater.
- Merkins (floor right) – 25, 30, 35
- LBC (top of stairs right) – 25, 30, 35
- Imperial Walkers 2ct (bottom of stairs center) – 25, 30, 35 —
- Welsh Dragon between stations 3 and 4.
- Squats (bottom of stairs left) – 25, 30, 35
- Pull-ups (top of stairs left) – 25, 30, 35
- American Hammers (bottom of stairs left) – 25, 30, 35
- Run back to #1
Mosey back to AO
Ain’t nobody got time for that today.
COUNT-OFF & NAME-O-RAMA
10 PAX! – Cowbell, The Voice, Quarantine, Duggar, Wilson, Swanson, SiPad, Casper, G-6, Filter
CIRCLE OF TRUST/BOM:
“That man is perfect in faith who can come to God in the utter dearth of his feelings and desires, without a glow or an aspiration, with the weight of low thoughts, failures, neglects, and wandering forgetfulness, and say to Him, “Thou art my refuge.” – George MacDonald