THE SCENE: Hot and humid, temps close to 90
F3 WELCOME & DISCLAIMER
20 Side-Straddle Hops, 10 Burpees, 10 Bottle openers, 10 Windmills, Little of This, Little of That
Mosey to parking lot across the street and a little north of playground. We will do the following exercises at each corner of the parking lot:
- Southwest corner: 20 Merkins, then bear crawl to next corner.
- Southeast corner: 20 Big Boys, then sprint to next corner.
- Northeast corner: 20 Jump Squats, then bear crawl to next corner.
- Northwest corner: 20 Squat, then sprint to next corner.
Rinse and repeat above but do Bernie Sanders instead of sprint.
Mosey to playground. We will do the following exercises and run to the areas where exercises are to be performed:
- Benches on playground: 20 Bench Jumps
- Dugouts at ball field: 20 knees to chest while handing from overhead rafter in dugout.
- Picnic tables in pavilion: 20 Picnic Table Pull-ups
- Flag just north of pavilion: 20 Carolina Dry Docks
Mosey short distance to pavilion. We will, with our backs to wall, do one minute squat.
Mosey to serpentine sidewalk that is south of parking lot located south of playground. We will do “14’s” where we lunge to first light, run past next four lights, lung to next light, run past next four, etc. all the way to the perimeter trail.
Mosey to shaded area on perimeter trail just south of Cardiac Hill. Do 20 American Hammers. We will then run up Cardiac Hill, stopping to do the following exercises at the turns in the trail:
- Turn one: 20 Flutter Kicks (four count)
- Turn two: 20 Bicycle Kicks (four count)
- Turn three: 20 Decline Merkins
- Turn four: 20 Bench Lifts
Mosey to shaded area by stop sign at northeast corner of admin bldg. 20 Hello Dollies.
Mosey to AO.
COUNT-OFF & NAME-O-RAMA
14 men. We picked up a Flying EH who was our FNG. He is Brian Pitstick whom we named “Sparkler.”
CIRCLE OF TRUST/BOM:
God made us. We stand naked before God. He knows every inch of us and knows everything about us. So, why hide information from God? When you pray, when you talk to God, reveal it all, everything. He sees it anyway but wants a relationship with you and wants you to talk to Him about it. He is there for you. He understands you. He loves you. You need not hide from Him.