THE SCENE: 40 and beautiful!
F3 WELCOME & DISCLAIMER
- Mosey to flag
- Cherry Pickers (IC) 4 CT X 10
- Baby Arm Circles Forward/Backward X 10 followed by Michael Phelps
- Side Straddle Hop (IC)
- Tempo Squats (IC)
- Tempo Merkins (IC)
- 11s with pushups at the AO & pullups on the monkey bars
- 3 X 15 of box jumps/step ups & dips
- 10 burpees & 20 squats by the AO
- run a ½ lap
- 20 CMU presses & 20 curls by the tennis courts
- Run a ½ lap
- Rinse & repeat (PAQ ranged from 5-8 laps)
- Flutterkicks X 20 (IC)
- American Hammers X 25 (IC) – Detention led
- Peter Parker combo led by Proton
COUNT-OFF & NAME-O-RAMA
Abacus, Bagger, Bypass, Detention, Farva, Hot Tub, Jail Bait, Proton, Smalls, Umbro and Booster
CIRCLE OF TRUST/BOM:
I follow Jon Gordon, an author, on Twitter (@jongordon11). Every day, he posts positive messages. He released 20 Tips for a Positive New Year and I love it! Please take a moment to read his words and see what you might be able to apply to your personal life. Some of these are common sense but many I take for granted!
20 Tips for a Positive New Year
1. Stay Positive. You can listen to the cynics and doubters and believe that success is impossible or you can trust that with faith and an optimistic attitude all things are possible.
2. Take a daily “Thank You Walk.” You can’t be stressed and thankful at the same time. Feel blessed and you won’t be stressed.
3. Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and less foods manufactured in plants.
4. Talk to yourself instead of listen to yourself. Instead of listening to your complaints, fears and doubts, talk to yourself with words of truth and encouragement.
5. Post a sign that says “No Energy Vampires Allowed.” Gandhi said, “I will not let anyone walk through my mind with their dirty feet.” Watch This.
6. Be a Positive Team Member. Being positive doesn’t just make you better, it makes everyone around you better.
7. Don’t chase success. Decide to make a difference and success will find you. [ Tweet This ]
8. Get more sleep. You can’t replace sleep with a double latte.
9. Don’t waste your precious energy on gossip, energy vampires, issues of the past, negative thoughts or things you cannot control.
10. Look for opportunities to Love, Serve and Care. You don’t have to be great to serve but you have to serve to be great.
11. Live your purpose. Remember why you do what you do. We don’t get burned out because of what we do. We get burned out because we forget why we do it.
12. Remember, there’s no such thing as an overnight success. Love the process and you’ll love what the process produces.
13. Trust that everything happens for a reason and expect good things to come out of challenging experiences.
14. Implement the No Complaining Rule. If you are complaining, you’re not leading.
15. Read more books than you did in 2018. I happen to know of a few good ones. : )
16. Don’t seek happiness. Instead live with love, passion and purpose and happiness will find you.
17. Focus on “Get to” vs “Have to.” Each day focus on what you get to do, not what you have to do. Life is a gift not an obligation.
18. The next time you “fail” remember that it’s not meant to define you. It’s meant to refine you.
19. Smile and laugh more. They are natural anti-depressants.
20. Enjoy the ride. You only have one ride through life so make the most of it and enjoy it.
The Equalizer is a great venue and I look forward to coming back again
- Monthly Challenge – Post, bring a friend, recruit a former F3 HIM
- Hardship Hill is May 18 – Sign Up!!!