F3 Welcome & Disclaimer
5:30 COP – 7 Min
- Imperial Squat Walkers X 25
- Cherry Pickers x 20
- Little baby arm circles Front x 15 and back x 15
- Mountain Climbers x 20
- Merkins X 10
- Bropees x 10
Dora Duece – 2 trips up each exercise (add additional if time)
- Squat to overhead press
- Bent over Rows
Farmer Carry to Lower Lot
- 100 Merkins – P1 does 10 w/ feet on coupon. P2 hold plank with feet on his coupon. Flapjack.
- Run a lap then mosey to playground
- 200 LBCs – P1 does 20 LBC holding coupon high on chest. P2 holds legs 6″ off ground, and extends arms w/ coupon over chest. Flapjack.
- Run a lap
- 300 Goblet Squats – P1 does 25 goblet squats. P2 lowers to bottom of goblet squat w/ coupon, and holds. Flapjack.
- Sprint to the top of the Hill
Mosey back to the AO -Aborama
- Hello Dolly x 25
- Flutter Kicks x 15
Philippians 2:14-15English Standard Version (ESV) – 14 Do all things without grumbling or disputing, 15 that you may be blameless and innocent, children of God without blemish in the midst of a crooked and twisted generation, among whom you shine as lights in the world,
“The longer I live, the more I realize the impact of attitude on life. Attitude, to me, is more important than facts. It is more important than the past, than education, than money, than circumstances, than failures, than successes, than what other people think or say or do. It is more important than appearance, giftedness or skill. It will make or break a company…a church….a home. The remarkable thing is we have a choice every day regarding the attitude we will embrace for that day. We cannot change our past…we cannot change the fact that people will act in a certain way. We cannot change the inevitable. The only thing we can do is play on the one string we have, and that is our attitude…I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it. And so it is with you…we are in charge of our attitudes.” ― Charles R. Swindoll