68 and a little damp
2 mile ruck-run to warm up (stop half-way for 20 Merkins and 20 Squats)
Once back at the cars, everyone take their ruck off and grab a sandbag (60lb). Carry the sandbag to the base of the hill between the tennis courts.
Sandbag Circuit (all exercises with sandbag)
Start point is the base of the hill between the tennis courts:
- Bear Crawl/Sandbag Drag up the hill alternating arms (pulling the sandbag up)
- At the top of the hill, x10 Cleans then carry sandbag toward the parking lot
- At the parking lot, x10 Reverse Lunges with sandbag (5 each leg), then carry the sandbag down the parking lot
- At the intersection of the trail and parking lot, x10 Over Head Presses, then carry the sandbag to start point at the base of the hill
- At the base of the hill, x20 4ct Flutter Kicks holding up the sandbag
Rinse and repeat x4
After the fourth round, cash out with x30 Push-ups/Sandbag Drag (Push-up then pull the sandbag across your body, Push-up then pull the sandbag across your body the other direction).
Carry the sandbag back to your ruck. Everybody grab their ruck and keep their sandbag for a loop around the park. Half-way around the loop, stop for 20 Merkins and 20 Squats.
After the loop, drop off the sandbags and then ruck a victory loop up Lover’s Lane.
4ct Flutter Kicks holding Ruck x30