THE SCENE: The air is THICK, but promising.
F3 WELCOME & DISCLAIMER
- Welcome to F3: Fitness/Fellowship/Faith
- My name is Steam and I’m honored to be your Q this morning
- Couple of things before we begin
- I’m not a professional
- You’re here on your own volition
- I don’t know any injuries you may or may not have, so if you need to modify any of the exercises we do this morning – feel free to do it!
- But along with that – I’m going to encourage you to push yourselves and push the men around you – you deserve it and so do they.
- You’re here on purpose this morning. You’re here on purpose.
- Imperial Walker: 10 x 4 IC
(mosey up to the new walkway)
- BB1: Heels to Heaven (4 count ex)
- BB2: Run to the other parking lot – execute 8 count merkin and run back
- Each battle buddy will make the run down twice
- Recover here when you’re done – holding the Al Gore
2. The Gauntlet
- Run to the other parking lot
- every table = 10 – 8 count body builders together in cadence
(so…..many……Man-Makers…..SO many man-makers. WHY ARE THERE SO MANY TABLES UP THERE?!)
(mosey around to the left American Indian style)
(mosey to the parking lot outside the playground)
3. Quarter Pounder
- Tops of the parking lot = 25 SSHs on a 1 count
- Middle of the sides of the parking lot = 25 merkins on a 1 count (down/up)
- potential for a double quarter pounder
- 25 flutter kicks
- 25 heels to heaven
10 x 4 SSHs
Worked on breathing/light stretching
COUNT-OFF & NAME-O-RAMA
13 PAX – No FNGs
CIRCLE OF TRUST/BOM:
As I was reading Romans 8:26 I realized how much I constantly and consistently need the Holy Spirit to intercede for me because of groanings too deep for words. My anxiousness for everything going on in the world, my anguish and anger for everything going on in the world. He knows what we need when we don’t have the words.
Then I thought about “running the race.” When you think of running a race, you typically know the end goal or distance. Think about F3 – you know you’re pushing hard until 6:15am or 8am. But when you think of running a spiritual race, THE race – we know how the story ends but not necessarily how long we have to run. We just are told to run – with endurance.
And I thought “What a greater time to run our race as HIM, when we do have a great cloud of witnesses looking to us (Christians, male leadership, etc).
The encouragement is this: Even when we have groanings too deep for words – we’re still called to run the race the most high King has set before us – and to run with endurance. As HIM – you have opportunities to do this everyday in your marriage, relationships, work, spheres of influence.
So give your groanings to the Holy Spirit and allow Him to intercede for you.
And Run. Your. Race.
Romans 8:26 — Likewise the Spirit helps us in our weakness. For we do not know what to pray for as we ought, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us with groanings too deep for words.
Hebrews 12:1-2 — Therefore, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us also lay aside every weight, and which clings so closely, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us, looking to Jesus, the founder and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and seated at the right hand of the throne of God.