THE SCENE: 50 degrees. Cloudy. Little rain toward the end.
F3 WELCOME & DISCLAIMER
Warmed up in an adjacent pavilion b/c we couldn’t all fit in the normal one!
SSH X20 4ct IC
Cherry Pickers x10 IC
Annie’s – x8 each forward and backward each.
Little bit of this, little bit of that…
Imperial Walkers x10 4CT
Relay run with the 20lb baby around the Fountain City Park loop 1 time. Turn around and run up to the Gresham Hill continuing the relay run with the 20lb baby.
Welsh Dragons (Happy St. David’s Day!)
- Bear crawl position the whole time. Move forward 4 steps.
- Do 1 merkin
- Do 1 plank jack
- Do 1 pair of back of shoulder taps
- Bear crawl forward another 4 steps.
- Rinse and repeat for ~30ft adding 1 rep to each move every time.
- Rest and then turn around and go halfway back-ish toward where we started starting over at 1 rep each.
Relay run with 20lb baby back down Gresham Hill around the side to the Duck Pond.
The Quacken Circuit
- 8 station circuit around the Duck Pond. 20 reps of listed exercise at each station, except the last station which is 10 Kraken Burpees (regular burpee with 3 hand-release merkins at the bottom). Repeat the loop 2x or until time.
- #1 – 20 Squats
- #2 – 20 Merkins
- #3 – 20 Overhead Claps 2CT
- #4 – 20 LBCs
- #5 – 20 American Hammers 2CT
- #6 – 20 Mountain Climbers 2CT
- #7 – 20 SSH 2CT
- #8 – 10 Kraken Burpees (3 hand-release merkins at the bottom)
- Ran out of time, but almost finished 2nd loop
Relay run back to the AO with 20lb baby.
Out of time! We had too much fun.
COUNT-OFF & NAME-O-RAMA
18 HIMs made it out for the launch! Herbie, Abort, Half caff, Mr. Wedgie, SiPad, Bowflex, Chaucer, Hamm, Belding, Fast-n-Easy, Swanson, Quagmire, Detention, Ghost, Tank, Doubtfire, Erector, Filter
CIRCLE OF TRUST/BOM:
Philippians 2:3-4 “Do nothing from rivalry or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. Let each of you look not only to his own interests, but also to the interests of others.”
4 takeaways for today:
- Accountability – Hold one another accountable to make it out here. Encourage one another to get better and be better. Hold one another accountable in our regular lives outside our workout times as well.
- Q! Sign up to Q! Everyone has the ability, wherewithal and capacity to do it. We can help. You can do it.
- Mend House – Come out and post with these guys on Wednesdays at 6pm. They’re a great group of guys to workout with and we all benefit from being around one another.
- Give Back – Give back to the AOs where you post. Volunteer for a cleanup day or help do things around the park / school / etc. I know we can definitely help the Lions Club keep FC Park clean and running well for everyone to use.
Chili cook-off tonight 6-8pm at Fort Loudoun Yacht Club. Reach out to Rusty or Doubtfire for more info.