THE SCENE: Low 50s , great weather !
F3 WELCOME & DISCLAIMER
Bac x 10 each way ic
tempo squats x10 ic
lunge around the world x 4
tempo merkin x 10
alternating superman x 20 ic
KRAKEN with a side of BACKEN
- 8 cones spread out over .37 mile loop. Each cone has an exercise to do
- Once you complete first cone exercise , pax line up and Indian run the loop and advance to the next cone and do that exercise
- pax stayed together and Indian ran each lap.
- Every time you run by the playground , pull off to the side and do 5 pull ups at the playground
- Total of 40 pull ups were completed
- Exercises were , merkins, LBC, lunges , dry docks, power T flutters ,alternating Superman’s , monkey humpers, bodybuilders
- total of 8 laps, 2.5 miles
Side tri ride x 5 each side
not so lazy boys then while being lazy , we changed the channel and watched 007, James. Bond
COUNT-OFF & NAME-O-RAMA
12 pax crushed it !
CIRCLE OF TRUST/BOM:
I have read this before but always good to share . And, thanks to Cap’n Crunch for sharing this with me !
“A band of brothers, in the sense that we use the words in this book, is not a meeting, a club, a therapy group, or a self-help society. It is the group of men we do life with. It is the team of brothers committed with us to the cause of great manhood. It is the band of men with whom we build a manly culture of inspiration and achievement.” – Stephen Mansfield, “Building Your Band of Brothers”
As we start new AOs , let’s band together like brothers and spread the love and be the leaders we were meant to be.
Insert information about upcoming events, 2nd or 3rd F opportunities, and any other announcements.