THE SCENE: Clear & 40
F3 WELCOME & DISCLAIMER
- Cherry Picker x 5
- Mountain Climbers x 20
- LBAC x 10 each direction
- OYO Stretches
It’s time to Trick or Treat! QIC had index cards in hand – each card had a Trick exercise and a Treat exercise listed. PAX blindly chose “Trick” or “Treat” and then we did that exercise
- Warm Up Circle – TREAT
- Shock & Awe Burpees. 10 Burpees, 9 Burpees, 8 Burpees….. all the way down to 1 Burpee
- Pee Rocks – TRICK
- Pee Rock Inchworm Merkin. Grab a rock and slide it forward…do a merkin on the rock…then walk your feet up to the rock. Rinse & Repeat the length of the parking spaces and back to the start line.
- Baby Everest – TRICK was chosen but we quickly audibled and did the TREAT
- TRICK: backward bear crawl up the hill x 5. Dumb idea…we could barely do it once….audible…
- TREAT: 7’s on the hill. Thrust Merkins at top – Starjacks at bottom
- Long Island – TREAT
- 3 laps around the island. At each end of the island do increasing reps of burpees: 3,6,9,12,15,18. Time ran out…we didn’t make it past 12.
- Captain Thor
- Side Crunch x 10
- Pickle Pounder x 15
COUNT-OFF & NAME-O-RAMA
12 brothers. Tweet-E, Bueller, Wallball, Bluecross, Tonka, Ribbed, Waxjob, Podium, Judge Judy, Mayberry, Tank, Bartman
CIRCLE OF TRUST/BOM:
Is your Christian walk a cruise ship or a war ship? It is so easy to slip into complacency and comfort as a Christian in America. The Bible continually tells us we are at war with the evil one – our lives should reflect this. On a cruise ship the captain is the head entertainer, on a war ship the captain leads us into battle. On a cruise ship the crew is there to meet your needs, on a war ship you are expected to hold up your brothers up and hold them accountable. A cruise ship docks when the war begins, a war ship sails headlong into battle. As men we should all have a warship mentality – Christ promised us this life would be tough if we chose to follow him. I pray that you find your strength in Christ as you put on Gods armor and go headlong into battle each day.
3rd anniversary celebration 11/3 & 11/4