THE SCENE: low 50’s…absolutely perfect
F3 WELCOME & DISCLAIMER
- SSH x20 IC
- Tempo Squats x10 IC
- Tempo Merkins x10 IC
- Burpees x10 oyo
- Mosey to the amphitheater
- Battle buddy up
- DORA reps of the following while partner runs to end of stage and completes 10 box jumps
- 100 Thrust Merkins
- 100 Incline Merkins
- 100 Decline Merkins
- Mosey to the Methodist Church parking lot
- Keep same battle buddy & grab 1 rock per team
- DORA reps of the following while partner runs to top of parking lot and completes 5 burpees
- 100 Overhead Press
- 100 Goblet Squats
- 100 Squat Press
- Stay in same parking lot
- Paula Abdul the parking spaces (2 forward, 1 back)
- 10 merkins each trip forward
- 10 squats each trip backward
- Mosey back to splash pad
- Flutter kicks x20 IC
- Peter Parkers
COUNT-OFF & NAME-O-RAMA
35 strong including 2 FNG and 1 out of towner.
Cowbell, Uni, Popeye, Crawdad, Cramps, Plunger, Bermuda (FNG), Abort, Passport, Preacher, Plunder, Uncle Rico, Prom King, G-6, Swanson, Faceplant, Petey, Frank, Quarantine, Primo (Charlotte), Gretzky, Hillary, Bessie, Putt-Putt, Cardigan, Rascal, Guppy, Gerber (FNG), Stagehand, Steam, Soot, Cougar, Red Writer, Careless, Bartman
CIRCLE OF TRUST/BOM:
“Our greatest fear should not be of failure, but of succeeding at things in life that don’t really matter”. This quote is attributed to Francis Chan as well as DL Moody – regardless of who said it first it is absolutely true and has been a challenge for me this week. Where do I invest my time? Is it on worldly possessions? Comforts? Fitness? My career? All of these things, while nice, are ultimately not what our focus should be. Jesus is in the relationship business and we should be too. Our efforts should be toward brotherhood, accountability, being bold in our faith, helping our brother when he falls. These are what is important in light of eternity.
- G-6 mentioned he is in need of a person to help at one of his camps. It’s a paid position…contact him for more information.
- Alcoa CSAUP is coming up this Saturday 2/24 @ 6am.