THE SCENE: It was almost not unbearably humid. Almost.
F3 WELCOME & DISCLAIMER
SSHx20, 4ct, IC; Imperial Squat Walkers x15, 4ct, IC; Tie Fighters, forward and back; 4ct, IC x 10 each; CP x 5, IC; Run two laps around the AO parking lot
- Lunge 4 times then 4 burpees, then lunge, burpees, etc. across the parking lot, run back;
- Repeat with 4 lunges, 3 burpees across; run back
- 4 lunges, 2 burpees across
- Finally, 4 lunges, 1 burpee across.
- Mosey to bottom of Baby Everest
Fat Amy: 4 rounds, each ending with a run or Bernie up Baby Everest and back down.
- Round 1; 10 burpees; 50 squats; 40 BBS; 10 burpees; run up Baby Everest;
- Round 2: 10 burpees; 20 star jacks; 10 burpees; Bernie up BE;
- Round 3: 10 burpees; 20 star jacks; 10 burpees; run up BE;
- Round 4: 10 burpees; 50 squats; 40 BBS; 10 burpees; Bernie up BE
Early finishers mosey to the Cloud for 11s (Derkins and Bulgarian Squats)
Hands of Time; Hello Dollies and ATMs.
COUNT-OFF & NAME-O-RAMACIRCLE OF TRUST/BOM:
The Lord tells us “a friend loves at all times, and a brother is born for adversity.” – Proverbs 17:17. Are there times in your life that God maybe puts someone in our path that needs encouragement, a brother born for adversity and you’ve side stepped it? I know I have. My prayer is that I can find the strength to accept the challenge of stepping into the breach with my brother who is going through a rough time and help them through it, even if it is simply a word of encouragement.
A couple of notes: I stole this Q from one that Proton did a few years ago. We miss Proton. Also, Veggie and Jumbo posted as well, but don’t appear to have tags.
Swanson is heading up a work day at Moreland Heights Elementary School on Aug. 8.