THE SCENE: Warm (40) for December and dry
F3 WELCOME & DISCLAIMER
10 LBAC IC front and back
15 Windmills IC
20 Imperial Walkers IC
5 Man-makes IC
21s, count out to 5 and then silent to 21. Everyone did it perfect and avoided the penalty and do over.
This was a CMU workout to get Santa and his elves ready to deliver heavy packages.
- 50 OH Press, then Overhead CMU Carry (OHCC) to other end of parking lot
- 50 CMU Curls, then OHCC back
- 50 CMU block squats, OHCC to other end of parking lot
- 50 CMU BBS, OHCC back
- 50 CMU Ground to Overhead, OHCC to other end of parking lot
- 50 CMU Squat Thrusts, OHCC back
- 50 CMU block swings, OHCC to other end of parking lot
- 50 CMU Swith Arm merkins, OHCC back
Mosey to the planters:
11s on the planter boxes of Step-ups and Little Baby Crunches
Mosey over to AO and circle up for Mary.
Time for some Jose Felicianos. While “Feliz Navidad” is playing, circle up in plank position. When Mr. F sings “Feliz Navidad”, do a merkin. When he sings “I wanna wish you a Merry Christmas”, do a plank jack. Merkin count: 21. Plank jack count: 18. Plank duration: 3:06.
COUNT-OFF & NAME-O-RAMA
CIRCLE OF TRUST/BOM:
Despite all the hustle and bustle, always remember that it’s really all about Jesus during the Christmas season.