THE SCENE: 30 Degrees and beautiful.
F3 WELCOME & DISCLAIMER
- SSH (x15 IC)
- Jog to entrance – LBC (x15 IC)
- Jog to grinder – LBAC forward/backward (x12 IC)
- Jog to entrance – Merkins (x12 IC)
- Jog to grinder – Tempo squats (x10 IC)
Starting at greenway Pax perform 5 reps of each movement. 6 total movements, Bernie up hill, run down, rinse and repeat increasing the reps of each movement x5 for every lap completed. Worked up to 20 and started back down to 15.
- Froggie Hops
- Peter Parker
- Wide Flutter Kicks
- CMU Swings
- 10 WW2
- 10 V-Ups
- 10 BBS
- 10 LBC
- Protractor for time
COUNT-OFF & NAME-O-RAMA
19 Pax including a FNG and a 2.0! Welcome Hundo!
CIRCLE OF TRUST/BOM:
PT Barnum once said “Comfort is the enemy of progress.”…It’s only when we step outside our comfort zone that we truly improve.
Encourage and challenge the Pax to step out of their comfort zones
- stepping up to Q a beatdown
- stepping into leadership wit the Arsenal AO launch
- Sign up and commit to your first 5K or Marathon
- Maybe you have already done the above, how about an obstacle course? Hardship Hill plug 🙂
- What about 50 miles….100? crazy! ya, but why not?!
Maybe this resonates more from a job standpoint for you, have you become complacent in your work environment, let this be a call out to dig for more!
If your walking in fear you not walking in faith
Insert information about upcoming events, 2nd or 3rd F opportunities, and any other announcements.