THE SCENE: 40° and Cloudy
F3 WELCOME & DISCLAIMER
Seal Clap SSH X 20, Imperial Squat Walker x 15, 4 count Merkins x 10, 10 Burpees In Cadence .
Grab a coupon and mosey to golf course
- Par three Burpee Course- carry coupon to each cone and do 3 Burpees = 8 Cones & 24 Burpees…transition with roll of Exercise Dice- 15 MTN Climbers and 10 Merkins…mosey across parking lot
- Using guard rail- Bo Knows w Battle Buddy- one maintains wall sit while holding coupon and BB does 100 High Knees, switch, RR…mosey w coupons toward the restaurant
- Start w roll of dice 25 Crunches/ 20 Dips, Dora Trifecta at bottom of hill- 100 Curls, Triceps, Presses While BB runs to the top and does 10 Dive Bombers
- 10 jump squats hold Al Gore 10 sec, 9 Jump squats hold AG 10 sec, then 8, 7, 6, 5,4,3,2,1…mosey back to AO
Box cutters x 20, Leg lifts 6 in, 45°, 90°- till hearing moaning and grunting, flutter kicks x 20
COUNT-OFF & NAME-O-RAMA
Use the TAGS on right-side to record PAX (BE SURE TO INCLUDE YOURSELF) in attendance. Be sure to select the AO in CATEGORY above TAGS and then delete these notes!
CIRCLE OF TRUST/BOM:
Perseverance is the back up plan when we are struggling to accomplish our New Years Resolutions.
Tips for Persevering
- Clarify your goal. Base it on your purpose, needs, and abilities. Know why you want this goal and how you and others will benefit.
- Intend to achieve your goal.Outline your goal, strategies, and timeline. Know resources that can help you attain it, including individuals and the Internet. Break the goal into small steps, working backward form your desired outcome and attainment date.
- Maintain optimism. Expect good things. Keep a daily diary of good experiences.
- Live in the present. Don’t dwell on the past or worry about what might happen. Let go of attachments. The more attached you are to something, the greater the fear of losing it.
- Acknowledge your accomplishments. Judge these against personal standards of self improvements. Have the courage of your convictions. Don’t change for others or compare yourself with them.
- Try new experiences.Experiment with new ways of improving a product or service at work or other activities. Investigate how successful individuals or teams have achieved similar goals.
- Care for you mind, body, emotions, and spirit. Schedule quiet times to think and reassess. Practice stress relievers such as deep breathing and exercise. Get sufficient sleep, eat healthy, and take time for fun and friends.
- Experience yourself living your goal today. Hold your desired outcome firmly in your mind. See, smell, touch, and hear aspects of your goal. Each morning upon rising, review your goal. Repeat the process at night.
- Persist. Focus on goals daily. At regular intervals, ask yourself whether your activities are moving you forward.
Romans 12:12 be joyful in hope, patient w afflictions, faithful in prayer. Prayers Lady Junk, Pinto, and Flashback and family
Tanks Party this Friday (postponed til next Friday), Contributions to Pull Up Bars go to La-Z-Boy, Waxjob, and Abscess. Also