THE SCENE: 48ish
F3 WELCOME & DISCLAIMER
- Cherry Pickers x10 IC
- Worst Merkin Ever x5 OYO
- Arm Circles x10 IC (both directions)
- Lil’ bit of this n that
- Indian run over to Mt. Crumpet the long route
- Four Options to get up the hill… Anyone can choose! Except all 4 options must be completed. Non-optional.
- 1 – Bear Crawl up, 26 Bobby Hurley’s at the top
- 2 – Crawl Bear up, 26 Merkins at the top
- 3 – Bernie up, 26 Burpees at the top
- 4 – Crab Walk up, 26 BBS at the top
- Mosey back to grinder for the WHOWIE! (Kraken workout but with only 6 stations… whowie is a mythical giant 6 legged lizard from Australia) Stations are as follows:
- 6 Bodybuilders
- 20 Iron Mikes
- 20 Dry Docks
- 6 Burpee Jacks (Do a jumping jack at the end of it)
- 20 Merkins
- 20 Squats
- V-ups x20 OYO
- ~1 minute of LBC’s
COUNT-OFF & NAME-O-RAMA
7 this morning
CIRCLE OF TRUST/BOM:
Every year, my birthday brings back memories of my grandfather since his birthday is the day before mine. Yesterday (10/17) would’ve been his 98th birthday, he passed away about 5 years ago at the age of 93. Growing up, he was the male role model I looked up to. He was extremely kind, soft spoken, generous, honest, and never voiced a complaint about anything. He was overall just a good man.
When he passed away, it left a gap in my life. Even though he set the example for me to chase as a man, him being physically gone for the earth was just tough. I still have always known his qualities and will never forget them, but it just absolutely sucked that he was gone.
I can say with confidence that F3 has filled that gap I had in my life. Every man I have met in this group has given me new qualities to look up to and new role models to set examples for not just me, but everyone. I am extremely grateful for the impact this group has had on my life. I am glad I got to celebrate my birthday being out in the dark on this chilly morning improving my life with these people, as well as hitting my 1 year mark since my first F3 workout. I am looking forward to the next years of beatdowns and getting closer to everyone. I know that all of you would do anything to help another brother out, and that means a lot to me.
F3 Olympics coming up. Register!