65 degrees. Clear skies. Just right for a beatdown.
F3 WELCOME & DISCLAIMER
- Cherry Pickers x10 IC
- Tempo Squat x10 IC
- Red Bull Smurf Jacks x20 IC
- Nancy Kerrigans x10 IC one leg forwards, x10 IC other leg backwards
- Happy Jacks x20 IC
- Merkin Mania OYO (5 of each – diamond, normal, wide, crucible, staggered left, staggered right, tempo, hand release)
Mosey to picnic tables/railing area
Number off into 2 groups. Complete either Phase 1 or 2, then switch to other.
- Phase 1
- Partner up and do 5 Coyote Uglies on picnic benches. Switch with partner.
- Phase 2
- 20 pull-ups on railings, 20 LBCs 4ct., 20 London Bridges 4ct.
- Phase 3 (Ring-o-Fire)
- PAX runs to middle and completes 5 Abyss Merkins on picnic tables
- Other PAX in circle complete various exercises (Side Straddle Hops, Jump Squats, Iron Mikes, Imperial Walkers)
Mosey to Large Parking Lot
Doracides – Partner 1 does 3 suicides to 3 cones (1 burpee at cone 1, 2 burpees at cone 2, 3 burpees at cone 3) while Partner 2 works on exercise reps. Then switch.
- 100 Carolina Dry Docks
- 200 Plank Jacks
- 300 Rosalitas
- 400 Moroccan Night Clubs (Called “Recover!” before we could start/finish Moroccan Night Clubs)
Mosey to AO
- Flutter Kicks x15 IC (led by Erector)
- Howling Monkeys
- Ring-o-Fire – PAX hold Monkey Humper position while each man completes 10 Monkey Humpers one at a time.
COUNT-OFF & NAME-O-RAMA
12 HIMs: Onesie, Gump, Booster, Mandolin, Judge Judy, Sty, Cheatsheet, 5K, Erector, Spotter, Commission, Guano
CIRCLE OF TRUST/BOM:
Philippians 2:3 – “Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit, but rather in humility consider others better than yourself.”
This was my last Q before moving to Greenville, SC. F3 has meant so much to me, and I’m blessed to be a part of such a great AO and region. I’m looking forward to coming back and visiting when I’m in town to visit my in-laws.
Prayer requests for different family members and a friend going through a life crisis. Pray that God brings his comfort and peace and uses these situations to bring people to himself.
5K will be Q-ing this Friday at JUCO. The only question is if the JUCOnians will be able to recover before Friday after Monday’s and today’s workouts.