THE SCENE: An oddly clear and warm November morning
F3 WELCOME & DISCLAIMER
- 10x side straddle hops IC (then 10 more fast)
- 10x jump rope of champions IC (then 10 more fast)
- 10x trunk twists (both sides)
- 10x dizzy twisters (both ways)
- 10x hug things IC (?)
- 10x big arm circles IC (both ways)
- 10x baby arm circles IC (bw)
- 10x boxer jaxs IC (then 10 more fast
- 10x berpies
- 10 Round Knockout
- Do full cycle 1 per exercise, then 2 per, then 3 per, all the way to 10 per
- BBS with 2 punches at top (keep arms up)
- Standing 4 punch combo
- Rocky Balboa
- Clap merk
- Hop squats
- 1 full court sprint (do not increase with cycle)
- Next, battle buddy and complete 100 slow side step squats while punching partner’s hands at top and ducking below partner’s arm while side step squatting. Both partners have hands up and should be feeling the burn in there arms.
- Next, line up for Indian run. Keep line tight. Tap the back of the person in front of you. Move slow. More burn in arms.
- Next, time to get your abs ready to take a hit.
- 20x mtn climbers
- 20x out side the arm mountain climbers
- 20x ins and outs
- 20x pickle pounders
- 10x berpies
- Next, mozy back for cool down
- 10x ic jump rope
- 5x ic Iron Mike jump rope
- Stretch arms and legs for ten counts
Insert information about any additional post-THANG work (if applicable).
COUNT-OFF & NAME-O-RAMA
PAX Count 13
- Mr. Rogers
- Ice man
- Wax Job
- Butter Fingers
- Hen House
CIRCLE OF TRUST/BOM:
Fight for your fitness. Check. Well done men.
Fight for your fellowship. Find ways to put in the work at home or in other relationships to make it work. Do the hard things. For me, not letting my wife do all the cleaning around the house.
Fight for your faith. Make time for yourself to grow in your faith. Do the hard things. Knowing you can’t do it on your own, lean on God for help and lean on your fellowship for help.
Love is our greatest weapon in these fights.
Insert any personal comments, notes, devotion content, etc.
Insert information about upcoming events, 2nd or 3rd F opportunities, and any other announcements.