THE SCENE: Insert info about the weather, etc.
F3 WELCOME & DISCLAIMER
- Welcome to F3: Fitness – Fellowship – Faith
- Name is Steam & I’ll be your Q this morning so thank you for having me
[ No FNGs ]
- Couple things before we begin
- I’m not a professional
- You’re here on your own volition
- Modify as you need to this morning but push yourself and the men around around here – they made a choice to be here and so did you – make it count.
- ALSO – As your Q this morning:
- I will have my ruck (no weight) with me the entire time this morning.
- Feel free to throw your keys in there
- There is CPR equipment and a med kit in there as well – in case of an emergency – it’s important everyone knows that.
- I’ll also have my phone – we’re trying to get men on Q in the habit of having their phone on them, or at least having 1 phone in the PAX for emergency purposes. Better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it.
ALL THAT BEING SAID – LET’S GET TO WORK
- SSH (Side-Straddle Hops): 25 x 4 in-cadence
- Baby Arm Circles: 11 x 4 in-cadence (Front & Back)
- Imperial Walker: 11 x 4 in-cadence
- Merkins: 11 x 4 in-cadence
- Mountain Climber: 11 x 4 in-cadence
Toe the Line:
- Karaoke down
- 2 burpees
- Karaoke back
- High knees down
- 4 burpees
- High knees back
- Rockette down
- 6 burpees
- Rockette back
- Sprint down
- 8 burpees
- Sprint back
(American Indian Mosey to lighted path by Northshore)
- every 3rd light: 8 up/down merkins in cadence
- R&R until we hit the street
(mosey to in front of Everest)
Battle Buddy Crushers
- Battle Buddy It Up
- As a BB team:
- in front of Everest: 11 BB situps each (WWII situps)
- Mosey to the top of that little hill
- Top of little hill: 11 half-burpees
- Mosey back to in front of everest and hold Al Gore
- New Battle Buddy it up
- As a BB team:
- In front of Everest: 11 BB high-five merkins
- Mosey to the top of little hill
- Top of little hill: 11 squat jumpers
- Mosey back to in front of Everest and hold the plank
- 20 SSHs all-together
(New Battle Buddy)
(American Indian Run back to AO)
TPQs (Thought-Provoking Questions) to On the Mosey Back to AO
- 1) Why do you come to F3?
- 2) What do you need to leave behind in 2019?
(Arrive back at AO)
- Core-ter Pounder
- 25 flutter kicks
- 25 knee-sit ups
- 25 LBCs
- 25 Toe touches
- Circle it Up –> Cash out with ATMs
COUNT-OFF & NAME-O-RAMA
17 PAX – No FNGs
CIRCLE OF TRUST/BOM:
I recently went and saw the new Star Wars movie, once on a date and once by myself – loved it both times, would highly recommend. There were a couple quotes that I pulled out of the movie that really got me:
- “I know what I have to do but I don’t know if I have the strength to do it”
- I hope you and I find ourselves in this position this year. Maybe we already have. I hope this position can remind us of our necessity of a savior and remind us that he’s far bigger than “fill in the blank.”
- “The First Order wins by making us think we’re alone.”
- Don’t be sad clowns. Isolation is a dangerous place for men. The First Order in the movie is representing the bad guys essentially. Creating perversions of the mind to trick the good guys into thinking they’re alone, hopelessness. There is a very real enemy and he thrives of making us think we’re alone. I hope I’m not the first to tell you that you’re not, but you’re not. I encourage you to fight against that theory this year. What we do here is only the launching point for out there. This is the huddle – the game is out there. You’re not alone and you have high impact men that will toe the line and lock shields with you here and out there.
- “Good people will fight if we lead them.”
- F3 is in the year-round $free.99 business of iron sharpening. High impact men want to be lead and need to lead. Everytime you come out here, you give another HIM the fighting chance to get a little bit better with you. Your battle buddy, your coworker, your spouse, your kids, your fill in the blank – keep them in the fight. Keep yourself in the fight. Now that fight may look different for you than it did last year, but stay in the fight. Whether that’s the 45 minute fight here in the gloom or a different kind of fight when you leave here, be the kind of HIM that lead people to Keep the Faith & Fight the Good Fight. Be the kind of HIM that keeps yourself keeping the faith and fighting the good fight.
F3 New Year’s Party THIS Friday @ Tank’s House: “F3 Knoxville is having a New Years party…kind of. Bring the wife, girlfriend/significant other or even a FNG. It’s going to be a fun night of fellowship to celebrate the new year! What to bring: a few bucks for the game tournaments, a small dessert or appetizer and BYOB. Tea and coffee will be provided. Make the HC now and let your wife/sig other meet the other idiots that you workout with at 5:30am!” @ 7pm at
- 2223 Mystic Ridge Rd (Google Maps link)
- 2223 Mystic Ridge Rd Knoxville TN 37922 United States
- Check the F3 Knoxville GroupMe for more info.
Keep the Faith & Fight the Good Fight!