THE SCENE: Overcast and Temp in the 60’s.
F3 WELCOME & DISCLAIMER
Welcome to F3 (Fitness, Fellowship, and Faith). You’re here on your own volition, modify if needed and maintain appropriate distance.
Started with a little SSH’s,
On the way to Gresham the PAX stopped at a corner lot to wait on the 6. While waiting we got in some Al Gore’s, flutter kicks, and planks. Once the 6 arrived we continued to Gresham for a little ladder work. The ladder was as follows:
- 10 Merkins, run to stop sign and back
- 10 Merkins, 10 BBS, run to stop sign and back
- 10 Merkins, 10 BBS, 10 Squats, run to stop sign and back
- 10 Merkins, 10 BBS, 10 Squats, 10 2count Flutter kicks, run to stop sign and back
- Then worked back down the ladder in reverse.
- Finished off our time at Gresham with a little shoulder work (shoulder taps, overhead claps, and moroccan night clubs.
Mosey to park to utilize a shelter for possible impending rain. Played the numbers game under shelter. Pick a number from 1-10 then I chose number of reps.
7.Hand Release Merkins
8.Carolina Dry Docks
COUNT-OFF & NAME-O-RAMA
6 HIMs from the Mend House (2 of them FNG’s) plus myself
CIRCLE OF TRUST/BOM:
In Philippians chapter 1 Paul is writing from prison but still having an attitude of thankfulness and encouragement. Even in the midst of obvious trials, he still didn’t loose sight of what God wanted him to do and was thankful for the people he had to partner with him. May we have that attitude and thank God for the people He has put in our lives to partner with us.
Pray for all the guys at the Mend House. One of their room mates died from an overdose last week. Pray for their recovery.
Insert information about upcoming events, 2nd or 3rd F opportunities, and any other announcements.