THE SCENE: Upper 70s and sweaty
F3 WELCOME & DISCLAIMER
SSH x 20
Tempo Squats x 10 IC
Tempo Merkins x 10 IC
Mosey around the fountain to Mt. Crumpet.
Totem pole of BOMBS as so: first exercise then run up and around the tree and back down. First and second exercise then run up and back down. Once BOMBS is spelled start dropping the first exercise, then second etc.
Burpees – 10
X & O – 15
Merkin – 20
BBS – 25
Squat – 30
11s at the scrapyard. Dips and pull-ups.
COUNT-OFF & NAME-O-RAMA
CIRCLE OF TRUST/BOM:
I’ve said this before. I don’t think this is just to teach your son, but things I need to remember myself.
Rules to teach your son:
- Never shake a man’s hand sitting down.
- Don’t enter a pool by the stairs.
- The man at the BBQ Grill is the closest thing to a king.
- In a negotiation, never make the first offer.
- Request the late check-out.
- When entrusted with a secret, keep it.
- Hold your heroes to a higher standard.
- Return a borrowed car with a full tank of gas.
- Play with passion or don’t play at all…
- When shaking hands, grip firmly and look them in the eye.
- Don’t let a wishbone grow where a backbone should be.
- If you need music on the beach, you’re missing the point.
- Carry two handkerchiefs. The one in your back pocket is for you. The one in your breast pocket is for her.
- You marry the girl, you marry her family.
- Be like a duck. Remain calm on the surface and paddle like crazy underneath.
- Experience the serenity of traveling alone.
- Never be afraid to ask out the best looking girl in the room.
- Never turn down a breath mint.
- A sport coat is worth 1000 words.
- Try writing your own eulogy. Never stop revising.
- Thank a veteran. Then make it up to him.
- Eat lunch with the new kid.
- After writing an angry email, read it carefully. Then delete it.
- Ask your mom to play. She won’t let you win.
- Manners maketh the man.
- Give credit. Take the blame.
- Stand up to Bullies. Protect those bullied.
- Write down your dreams.
- Take time to snuggle your pets, they love you so much and are always happy to see you.
- Be confident and humble at the same time.
- If ever in doubt, remember whose son you are and REFUSE to just be ordinary!
- In all things, give glory to God!