THE SCENE: Quite Nice. 60 degrees. No precipitation; ample perspiration.
F3 WELCOME & DISCLAIMER: Properly welcomed; sufficiently disclaimed.
- Cherry Pickers x5 IC
- Imperial Walkers x10 IC
- Rockettes x10 IC
- SSH x10 IC
- Tempo Merkins x7 IC
- Tempo Squats x8 IC
- Mosey around the outhouse
- *The above numbers are approximations. I may or may not have fumbled through my cadence calls.
- Colt 45’s (with a “medium” sized pee rock, that “we will spend some time with”)
- Indian Run (with rock) to base of Everest
- 4 Station Hill Climb Suicide (with rock)
- Lunges to first cone; 20 squats; run back to start
- Lunges to first cone; Bernie Sanders to second cone; 20 squats run back to start
- Lunges to first cone; Bernie Sanders to second cone; karaoke’s to third cone; 20 squats; run back to start
- Lunges to first cone; Bernie Sanders to second cone; karaoke’s to third cone; run to fourth cone; 20 squats; STOP
- Colt 45’s (with rock) followed by Shotput Championships
- @Frosty is the champion of “tee tiny pee stone pebble” class
- @Lay-z-boy is the champion of the “medium man-sized rock” class
- Pull Ups x10
- Dips x10
- Box Jump Burpees x10
- Rinse and Repeat
- Rock run back to the AO. Nice work men; this sucked!
MARY: Sally Bring ’em Up; Sally Bring ’em Down Merkins – 100% flame out rate, which lead to Sally Bring ’em Up; Sally Bring ’em Down Squats.
COUNT-OFF & NAME-O-RAMA: 19 PAX
CIRCLE OF TRUST/BOM:
Priorities: My 5-F’s (in order): Faith, Family, Friends (i.e. Fellowship), Fitness (e.g. exercise and nutrition), Finances (i.e. career/work). The question is not really, “do we have priorities?;” rather the question is, “do we have our priorities in the right order?” I am not referring here to priorities for the sake of improved time management, but for improved decision/life management, in both the hundreds of little decisions we make daily about the seemingly trivial and in the infrequent, life-altering decisions. The consequence of the order of our priorities, is that our lives, our relationships, our impact near and far, will mirror our priorities. For me, when I look in the mirror, I want to see …. in addition to six pack abs, of course … a faith in Jesus steering my relationships with family, friends, myself, and my career, not the other way around. What do you want to see in that mirror? Re-order; reflect; recommit.
Insert any personal comments, notes, devotion content, etc.
Insert information about upcoming events, 2nd or 3rd F opportunities, and any other announcements.