THE SCENE: 39 degrees + windy with plenty of Christmas lights to warm the heart
F3 WELCOME & DISCLAIMER
SSH, Merkins, Imperial Walkers, BBS.
- Mosey down to WFP waterfall bridge to bear crawl across / plank when done
- Mosey to base of Big Ball stairs
- 15 BBS at base level
- 15 Merkins at middle level
- 15 BBS at top level / plank when done
- Mosey to Henley St. pedestrian bridge
- Monkey Drill (modified) across
- Al Gore at the corner
- Mosey to Market Square
- Partners pair up – one runs a lap around the square enjoying the holiday lights while the other does the thing – repeat as necessary
- 200 Merkins (or until 2 laps are completed by both partners – then next exercise)
- 200 LBCs (or until 2 laps are completed by both partners – then next exercise)
- 200 Imperial Walkers (or until 2 laps are completed by both partners)
- Mosey back to pedestrian bridge – mini Bear Crawl across the middle portion
- Mosey to top of Big Ball stairs
- 15 Burpees OYO at top level
- 10 Merkins OYO at middle level
- 10 BBS OYO at bottom level / plank when done
- Mosey back to AO
COUNT-OFF & NAME-O-RAMA
CIRCLE OF TRUST/BOM:
Quote from Pat Summitt’s “Definite Dozen” – Discipline yourself so no one else has to.
We work on our self-discipline by posting and working hard in the gloom while making ourselves and others better.
No prayer requests. Thanks to Hostage for joining us from Texas!
3rd F is this Saturday!