THE SCENE: 71 and muggy but we did not get mugged! Saw a Fox on the Ruck!
F3 WELCOME & DISCLAIMER
Everything based on OCHO! Team OCHO won the HHH 10 hr race so why not celebrate it with reps of 8!
SSH x 8 iC
Rockettes x8 IC in a circle with Tank calling the cadence
Squats x 8 IC
Merkins x8 IC
Shoulder taps x8 ic
Mr. Spectacular x8 OYO . Mr. Spectacular is easy if you do one, but do LOTS and LOTS of them and they suck!. Put the CMU on the ground, feet on either side of the CMU, bend over and put your hand son the ground in front of your feet, walk your hands out until you are in the push up/plank position, do a MERKIN and walk your hands back to your feet, pick up the CMU and do a thruster. repeat that about 100 times and let me know how you feel, spectacular! Not……..
- Partner up and make a victory lap to the Matterhorn. Partner one Farmer Scurries(run or fast walk) with 2 CMU while P2 stays behind and does 8 merkins and 8 squat jumps. Once done P2 runs to catch P1. P1 hands off CMUs to P2 and P2 takes off while P1 stays back for 8 merkins and 8 sq jumps. You get it? Do this all the way to the Base camp of Matterhorn.
- We had 28 so we stayed with our partner. P1 ran halfway up Matter horn and does 8 Big boys(incline) while P2 stays at the bottom and does 8 Mr. spectaculars. Switch out when P1 runs back. P1 now does Mr. Spectacular and P2 runs up and does 8 big boys
- We do this with the goal of running up the matterhorn 8 times…imagine that, 8 times!
- Well, due to time, I think we ran up the hill 5 times. Some may have ran 6 and some may have run 4. Either way, we kept moving and NO ONE stopped! Way to work men!
- You all are Spectacular!
- Partner up and complete the victory lap back to the AO. Again with P1 cmu farmer scurry and P2 does exercises. then run to catch and switch up….
Just under 5 mins left for mary…
LBC x8 ic
Flutters x8 ic
Dollies x 8 IC
Proton Parkers x8 IC
Box cutters x8 IC
Plank the last 20 seconds
COUNT-OFF & NAME-O-RAMA
28 MR> SPECTACULARS where on hand for the Celebration of Team Ocho! 2 FNG, Fax and Flashback, welcome!
CIRCLE OF TRUST/BOM:
HIM ( High Impact man) or as Detention puts it. Humble Invest Mental. The acronym that I love and used it on TANK. he exuded ALL three this past weekend and really, the past several months, planning for the Hardship Hill event. Tank put himself last and his HUMBLE disposition was apparent(by the way, I know Tank pretty well and he is a SMARTASS too, LOL!!). He INVESTED himself for the sole purpose of raising money for OEW by dedicating a tone of time and effort into the Hardship Hill race. With the stresses of putting on such an event, he showed MENTAL toughness through out and never waivered on his attitude. Not to say deep down(like all of us) he was stressing a little, but he NEVER burdened anybody with his stresses about the event. He was always positive. Truly a HIM and I am proud to call him my F3 brotha but more importantly , my friend!
Don’t be like Tank, be your self but take the “HIM” and apply it to your everyday actions. I know I need to! Love you guys!
ANNOUNCEMENTS:Tank, when the hell is the next one!? LOL!