THE SCENE: Chilly. Not warm. Not hot. Borderline cold. Basically shorts weather.
F3 WELCOME & DISCLAIMER
- Welcome to F3: Fitness – Fellowship – Faith
- Name is Steam and I’ll be your QIC this morning
- Couple of things before we begin:
- Not a professional
- You’re here on your own volition
- If you need to modify anything we do this morning, feel free to do so!
- This morning is going to look a little different – as we try and get back in the swing of things – it’s not going to be exactly the same but it’s going to be good. Stick with it and let’s get some good work done.
- SSH: 10×4 IC
- Rockette: 10×4 IC
- Imperial Walker: 10×4 IC
- WIndmill: 10×4 IC
- 4 count Merkin: 10×4 IC
- Cherry-Picker: 10×4 IIC
- If 10 or more:
- Abort takes group to WWII Memorial Site
- Steam takes group to Amphitheater
[ 7s ]
- merkins and squats
- 6 & 1, 5 & 2, etc
[ The $2.00 Quarter Pounder ]
- 4 stations marked by orange cones at each respective site
- $2.00 = 2 evolutions/times
- Quarter Pounder = 25 reps/cone or station (1-count)
- The Stations
- Cone/Area 1: Imperial Walkers
- Cone/Area 2: Merkins
- Cone/Area 3: LBCs
- Cone/Area 4: Mountain Climbers (2 count technically)
(Abort’s team — get a rock from rock pile)
(Steam’s team — utilize pull-up bars in amphitheater)
[ 10s ]
- Abort’s team: Curls & Squats
- Steam’s team: Pull-ups & Box Jumps
When done: both teams mosey back to AO and circle up.
- Steam’s team knocks out 5 Motivators until Abort’s team gets bac
[ Core 4 ]
- Flutter Kicks: 25×4 IC
- American Hammers: 25×4 IC
- LBCs: 25×4 IC
- Hello Dolly’s: 25×4 IC
COUNT-OFF & NAME-O-RAMA
13 PAX – 1 FNG –> HalfDomHalf
CIRCLE OF TRUST/BOM:
“Tend the Garden” – John 15:2
When man was first created, Adam was given a garden to tend. It was given to Adam first and not Eve. By design. After Adam and Eve ate the forbidden fruit, God called Adam first. He will always call Adam first. By design.
So what’s the state of your garden you’ve been entrusted to protect and care for in the middle of this pandemic? Your garden could be your family, your vocation, your finances, your life in general.
But the interesting thing about a garden is that there can be both food and bad that exist together. And sometimes the weeds of a garden look good, they look like they fit in. And if you have ever gardened, you’ll know this process well – to pull weeds or things from the garden that shouldn’t be there, it can be a back-breaking process. Sometimes you have to get on your knees and get dirty and it takes a lot to uproot some weeds that have gone un-noticed, and it’s a hard process, a grueling process, but your garden is better for it.
Take that and apply it to your life. Your garden God has called you to tend to as the man.