THE SCENE: mid-60’s and actually feeling pretty good
F3 WELCOME & DISCLAIMER
SSH x20, Windmills x10, Tempo Squats x10, Grady Corns x15, Cherry pickers x5, a little bit of this and a little bit of that.
Mosey to splash pad for Around and Around
- Round 1 — 10 burpees, lap around parking lot
- Round 2 — 10 burpees, 10 iron mikes, lap around parking lot
- Round 3 — 10 burpees, 10 iron mikes, 10 jump-knee-tucks, lap
- Round 4 — 10 burpees, 10 iron mikes, 10 jump-knee-tucks, 10 squat jumps, lap
- Round 5 — 10 burpees, 10 iron mikes, 10 jump-knee-tucks, 10 squat jumps, 10 plyo-merkins, lap
- Round 6 — 10 burpees, 10 iron mikes, 10 jump-knee-tucks, 10 squat jumps, 10 plyo-merkins, 10 v-ups, lap.
5 minute complex:
- minute 1 — reverse lunges
- minute 2 — reverse lunges + squat
- minute 3 — reverse lunges + squat + inch-worm
- minute 4 — reverse lunges + squat + inch-worm + merkin
- minute 5 — reverse lunges + squat + inch-worm + merkin + shoulder tap
Lap around tack
Ring of Fire — merkin style.
LBC (4-ct) x20, Side crunches (4-ct) x10 each side, Peter Parkers.
COUNT-OFF & NAME-O-RAMA
11 PAX + 1 unicorn
CIRCLE OF TRUST/BOM:
Jesus Calms a Storm
 And when he got into the boat, his disciples followed him.  And behold, there arose a great storm on the sea, so that the boat was being swamped by the waves; but he was asleep.  And they went and woke him, saying, “Save us, Lord; we are perishing.”  And he said to them, “Why are you afraid, O you of little faith?” Then he rose and rebuked the winds and the sea, and there was a great calm.  And the men marveled, saying, “What sort of man is this, that even winds and sea obey him?” (ESV)
Jesus was asleep in the boat for us. Everything he did was for us. Many people know he died for us — as a punishment for our sins so that we could be forgiven. He rose again for us that we might rise again. He also lived for us. When the storm was breaking out with chaos and confusion, He was asleep because he perfectly trusted God. When I get anxious or fearful or fail to respond like this, I remember that He was asleep in the boat for me — that God now views me as if I responded like that.
Hardship Hill coming up soon. Equalizer work day on our obstacle tomorrow. Be on the look-out for plywood.