THE SCENE: 45 and raining hard…a typical December day in the gloom!
F3 WELCOME & DISCLAIMER
Insert information about the warmup.
Insert information about the workout.
- Cherry Pickers (IC) 4 CT X 10
- Side Straddle Hops (IC) X 20
- Baby Arm Circles Forward X 10 followed by Michael Phelps
- Baby Arm Circles Backward X 10 followed by Michael Phelps
- Overhead Claps – X 10 IC
- Randys – You’ve seen A Christmas story, poor Randy can’t put his arms down. With arms straight out but with face palms down, move arms up and down 6 to 12 inches in cadence. X 20 IC
- Tempo Squats (IC) 4 CT X 10
- Jingle Balls – From the plank position, move right foot to right hand, back, right foot to left hand, back, left foot to left hand, back, left foot to right band, back. 1 X 10 (IC)
- Big Sexy – Pickle Pounders and Monkey Humpers. 2 x 10 of each (IC)
- Diamonds & Butts – Diamond Merkins are a girls best friends – 4 rounds of 15 Diamonds and 15 Squats (OYO)
All About The Benjamins – (people love money in addition to Diamonds)
Each PAX got to pick an exercise we would do 50 reps of and the HIM next to him would pick another exercise we would do 50 reps of (adding up to a Benjamin)
We did close to 1,000 reps total of:
- Shoulder Taps
- Calf Raises
- Box Cutters
Little Merkin Boy – We played the Christmas song Little Drummer Boy by Bing Crosby. Hold plank and complete one Merkin every time you here “Pa rum pum pum pum”. That is 3 minutes of plank and 21 Merkins. We’ll never hear that song again and not grimace in pain…haha.
COUNT-OFF & NAME-O-RAMA
17 HIMs – Abscess, Bagger (from Atlanta), Chaco, Cheatsheet, Clothespin (from F3 Cleveland), Commission, Curveball, Frenchie, Ginger, Jitters, Mailbox, Mandolin, Mermaid, Pool Boy, Snaggletooth, Training Wheels and Booster.
It was great to have Bagger back from Atlanta and Clothespin come up and visit from F3 Cleveland.
CIRCLE OF TRUST/BOM:
- New healthy eating group begins in January – Check with Woodshack on GroupMe if you are interested – the goal is to educate each other with good ideas and suggestions and hold each other accountable