THE SCENE: Clear 70 degrees humid
F3 WELCOME & DISCLAIMER
Over Head Clap x 40 IC
Tempo Squat x 20 IC
T-Plank Arm Circles x 15 EA ED
8 Count Body Builders x 10 IC
Aiken Legs: on benches complete two rounds of 20 squats, 20 box jumps, 20 lunge (10 EL)
Mosey to Stairs
- R1: Hold squat for 10 seconds; 10 squats; run up stairs; 2 burpee
- R2: Hold squat for 20 seconds; 20 squats; run up stairs; 4 burpee
- R3: Hold squat for 30 seconds; 30 squats; run up stairs; 6 burpee
- R4: Hold squat for 40 seconds; 40 squats; run up stairs; 8 burpee
- R5: Hold squat for 50 seconds; 50 squats; run up stairs; 10 burpee
Grizzcalator: Merkin crawl up stairs completing push-up on every other step and three push-ups on landings.
Mosey to bridge
Burpee Broad Jump across bridge and then lunge back across bridge.
Mosey back to AO
Pick card- 3 rounds of 10 squat, 10 flutters (4 ct), 10 lunge (10 EL).
COUNT-OFF & NAME-O-RAMA
CIRCLE OF TRUST/BOM:
When we’re enthusiastic about something, we’re willing to sacrifice for it. People who are enthusiastic about a cause will sacrifice time and money for it. People who are enthusiastic about their jobs will make personal sacrifices to spend time at work and educate themselves to do a better job.
Do the Hard Thing First. Lead by example. People/family is watching you to see how to act/react to situation and life.