THE SCENE: The Project, clear, not too humid
F3 WELCOME & DISCLAIMER
15 SSH, 15 mountain climbers, 10 tempo merkins, 15 Morrocan night club, 10 windmill
Mosey to the playground (YHC’s favorite spot!). Perform 10 pull-ups each circuit
- After pull-ups, run to the amphitheater and perform 20 derkins.
- Run up the hill and perform 20 squats
- Run around the loop northeast of the amphitheater stopping at the turn point for 20 heels to Heaven
- Return to the playground for round 2 (repeat previous).
- Round 3: after pull-ups, 20 box jumps
- Run up the hill and perform 20 merkins
- At the loop turn point, perform 20 big boy sit-ups
- Return to the playground for round 4 (repeat previous).
- Cash out with burpees and pull-ups: 2, 4, 6, 4, 2 of each
15 Freddie Mercury, 15 American Hammers, 8 side crunches each aide
COUNT-OFF & NAME-O-RAMA
6 HIMs today
CIRCLE OF TRUST/BOM:
The words we use are impactful. How we react in certain situations and even our typical presentation of ourselves says a lot about who we are. If we are to be true HIMs, we have to be different than the rest of the world. Proverbs 17:27-28 says that even a fool is considered wise when he keeps silent. Know when to speak and choose our words wisely. YHC’s main concern is serving God. If I can’t be identified as a follower of Christ by those around me because of how I conduct myself, I have a lot of changes to make. I recommend everyone evaluate themselves and make sure you are presenting yourselves as different than those that are only concerned about worldly matters.
Iron PAX week 2 at JUCO Friday, TTTP Saturday