THE SCENE: A balmy 70. At least it wasn’t raining.
F3 WELCOME & DISCLAIMER
SSH x 20 (4 ct IC); 15 Moroccan Nightclubs (4ct IC); Imperial Squat Walkers x 10 (4 ct IC); 5 burpees
- Mosey up toward the Colosseum, stop at the last Stop Sign for 25s – Merkins and 4ct LBCs
- Keep moseying to the Colosseum for 25s of Dips and 4 ct Squats
- Mosey down the other side all the way to the Elysium Fields for a Coolio special- high knees, with some drop and rolls in the wet grass. Mosey to the other side of the field, then sprint back across
- Mosey to the little chapel for 25s of Merkins and 4ct American Hammers
- Mosey to the base of Cardiac and start the first part of 25s of CDDs and BBS
- Bernie to the first turn, second part of the 25s,
- Bear Crawl to the next turn, third part of the 25s,
- Sprint to the top and finish the 25s
- Just enough time to make it back to the AO for the COT
COUNT-OFF & NAME-O-RAMA
CIRCLE OF TRUST/BOM:
Love is hard: From 1 Corinthians 4-8: “Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails.” Those are tough words to live up to, but as HIM, that is what we are called to do, and not just for those closest to us, for our family and friends, but for all. We will fall short. Keep striving.
Great to see Pac-Man back in action today. I enjoyed the company guys.
We don’t have to split up if we have 12 now.