THE SCENE: Low 50s and clear
F3 WELCOME & DISCLAIMER
5 step ups per leg
Kraken on the rocks.
- Thrusters x 20
- Decline merkins x 20
- Swings x 20
- Goblet squats x 20
- Curls x 20
- Tricep extensions x 20
- Burpees x 20
- Lawnmowers x 20 per arm
CMU up flutters x 20 IC
CMU chest presses x 20
Isometric CMU hold 20 second count
Repeated 5 times for 100 of each
COUNT-OFF & NAME-O-RAMA
14 men of the sea lay waste to the mighty creature
CIRCLE OF TRUST/BOM:
Repeat from last week at RAW. Wanted my BS boys to hear this.
6 exercises to improve mental toughness:
- Get rid of extrinsic motivators – no music, no training partner. Suffer in silence alone
- Develop good habits – Mentally tough people are more consistent than you. They create habits and relentlessly stick to them
- Learn to ignore things you cannot control – Stoicism is the ability to endure pain and hardship without display of fellings and without complaint
- Ruck – put a heavy pack on and go walk for hours.
- Farmer carry – pick up some heavy shit and go for a mile walk.
- Hang – grab and pullup bar, a tree branch or some playground equipment and start a timer. Work up to 60 seconds.
Hardship Hill this Saturday. No Bomb Shelter workout scheduled. Come support us by drinking beer and eating grilled meats!