THE SCENE: 71 degrees, cloudy, felt like 90.
High knees, burpees, high knees, SSH, side lunges, burpees, Iron Mikes, burpees
The second installment of the Deck of Pain (as mentioned here: Deck of Pain ) .
This time the lucky winners picked these spots and exercises to sprint between
- Art Center Burpee Broad Jumps (card said 2 lengths, but we trimmed it to one … Cause they’re hecka hard)
- Mount Jucante (run to the top)
- 30 Brick Dips
- 2 Career Path – Bear Crawl Loops
- 10 Maintenance Hand Stand push ups
Some said we logged around three miles of running.
We were short on time and so even though our last pick was Jucomanjaro we stopped at the AO for a little Mary.
- 50 Freddy Murcuries (4 ct)
- 2 Minutes of Protractoring (included 180 degrees)
- 25 American Hammers (4 ct)
- 25 LBCs
- 50 Side crunches (25 left and right sides).
We’ve been averaging around 5 – 6 Exercise completions for the Deck of Pain and still have six more unused cards. Stay tuned for the third installment in which we tackle the last six exercise cards.