QIC: Waffle House
THE SCENE: 9000 feet of Colorado Rocky Mountain High. 15% humididty, 25% dust. G-6 in his natural setting, leading father-son camp.
F3 WELCOME & DISCLAIMER Sure but is there enough oxygen getting to your brain to understand?
Stole camp van from nonprofit ministry. Drove 1.5 miles on the road up to Cottonwood Lake. Parked, hid keys so nobody else would steal stolen van. QVC did about 30 seconds of what must have been D1-level stretching, so YHC did too. Warm-o-rama complete.
- Ran uphill until Q couldn’t breathe and called for PAX to stop
- QVC wasn’t even breathing heavy but he stopped anyway.
- Walked until Q regained consciousness, then resumed run
- Ran 1.5 mi up to Cottonwood Lake
- Found a fishing pier on the lake, did baby arm circles forward and back.
- Merkins to failure
- 30 squats
- Ran 1.5 mi back to stolen van. 30 more seconds copying QVC’s D1-level stretching
- Returned stolen van.
Mary is overrated when there’s no oxygen in the air
COUNT-OFF & NAME-O-RAMA
G6 had so much energy and testosterone that he had to work out separately or he would have hurt us. QVC and Waffle House co-Q. Barney fartsacked twice. Matlock posted the day before, so that counts.
CIRCLE OF TRUST/BOM:
Thinking about how we can better understand and serve our wives.
Special thanks to G6 for hosting us at Spring Canyon. Incredible!