THE SCENE: 9 brave souls came out today. Threats of rain, but dry-ish pavement in most places. Wet grass and hills but a nice 70 degrees.
F3 WELCOME & DISCLAIMER
- CRISS CROSS: We’ll be criss crossing the campus today – somewhat of a campus tour if you will.
- CROW FLYS: It’s up to you to find the shortest distance between exercise stations.
- JAILBREAKS: We’ll be doing a jailbreak sprint between each exercise…
No cadence. Silent count, more by time. Keep going until I say the next one.
SSH, High Knees, burpees, merkins, hand release merkins, wind-mills, cherry pickers, slap merkins, burpees.
THA-THANG: The DECK OF PAIN
Each person takes a turn picking a card from a deck of 18 cards. These cards have an exercise that is specific to a location around campus. Sprint to that location using any trail, path, or road possible and do the exercise. Once several people have finished the exercise, some one counts off a 30 second count and then another card is chosen.
Of the 18 cards we completed:
- Burpee Base Run ( 1 burpee per base on baseball diamond)
- 5 Stadium Hill Runs (on Success way)
- 30 Guard Rail Derkins (behind Maple Street)
- 3 Reverse Bear Crawl loop in front of ERC Building.
- Alternating Side straddles in Parking Lot 05 (go one full lot length)
- Bernie two lengths of the Welcome Way Parking Lot.
- 40 CMU Push Presses.
To find out what the other 11 cards are you’ll have to show up to JUCO when we do the rest.
Jailbreak back to AO was Mary enough.
CIRCLE OF TRUST/BOM:
Peter asked Christ how many times he should forgive his brother and Jesus said 70*7 times. As we celebrated Fathers day last Sunday this can be a challenge for some of us who need to forgive our fathers. But all things are possible through Him who strengthens us. If forgiving someone seems way beyond your capability … way beyond what your heart wants to do.. way beyond what you think is deserved … Then ask your heavenly Father to give you strength, courage and grow your heart so that you can obey him and forgive others. I believe Jesus enjoys answering that prayer.