THE SCENE: Bitter cold, upper 20’s Double Glove weather
F3 WELCOME & DISCLAIMER
Hillbilly Walkers x 20 IC, Jim Thorpes, Cherry Pickers x 10 IC, Windmills x 10 IC, Morroccan Night Clubs x 10 IC, Chinooks x 10 (B) IC, Tempo Squats x 10 IC, 8 Man makers
Run to Rock Pile and grab a one handed rock
- 10 Squats with coupon and outstretched arms IC
- Indian Run to Track (runner has rock OH, ther rest run whilst doing Curls
- Australian Nut Knockers x 20 IC
- Mosey to Field and perform 5 Burpees in End Zone
- SEQUENCE to be repeated below x 12, x 14, x16, x 18, x 20 (after each sprint to End Zone and Plank up until all arrive)…sometimes special instrcutions given once reach the rock at station 1: (bear crawl to EZ, crab walk to EZ, side step to EZ, Bunny Hop to EZ)
- 1) run to 20 yd line with rock and perform cross body reachers (B)
- 2) run to 40 yd line and do Bonnie Blairs
- 3) run to 60 yd line and perform Peter Parker Merkins (2 Count)
- 4) Run to 75 yd line and perform BBS
Indian Run as B4 to splash pad- Everyone on their 6, legs crossed and raised 6 inches off ground (arms outstretched with rock in hands)- Go around circle and leader does 10 OH arm raises with rock counting OL to 1st 5, while next person starts theirs, last 5 for each are silent. Everyones legs stay in air until all completed. Repeat
Toss rock back on pile and run to NEW steps–> All lined up and do step ups and downs (BKWD) x 10, then 10 heel rises on each step, finish with 30 sec gastroc stretch (B) and then soleus stretch (B)
RTN to AO
Flutter kicks x 20 IC, Hello Dollies x 20 IC, LBC’s x 20 IC, Crab Reachers x 16 IC, Captain Thors, Freddy Mercuries x 26 IC
COUNT-OFF & NAME-O-RAMA
Natty, Geppetto, Herbie, Tractor, Hamm
CIRCLE OF TRUST/BOM:
Part Deux of Comminication Tips:
- You’ve got two ears and one mouth. Use them proportionately.
- Make sure you have stopped speaking before your audience has stopped listening.
- The most important thing in communication is to hear what isn’t being said.
- A lot of problems in the world would be solved if we talked to each other instead of about each other.
- The more often you say something, the better you get at saying it.
- Two monologues do not make a dialogue.
- Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something.
- The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.
- The one who asks the best questions wins.
- Whispers are often more powerful than screams.
Jesus did not die on the cross so we could live comfortable, well adjusted lives. His purpose is far deeper. He wants to make us like himself before he takes us to heaven. This is our greatest privilege, our immediate responsibility and our ultimate destiny.
Pray for Manilow and Boogaloo along with their families as they struggle through current circumstances
Sign Up for a Q or two! It’s an opportunity you should grab ahold of.