THE SCENE: Forecast is 45 and clear. Don’t miss out on that!
F3 WELCOME & DISCLAIMER
- Start a 40 minute timer that will include the warm up and B.O.M.B.S.
- LBAC x 10, forwards and backwards
- Imperial Squat Walker x 10
- Body Builders (8ct.) x 5, nice and slow
- Michael Phelps
- Jog to a mailbox/tree/landmark that will be your “sprint mark” for the workout and back
- Do this ladder style: After the B, sprint to your mark (should be about a 10 sec. sprint), alternate between jog back and burnie back. Then do B and O, run; B, O, M and run, and so on… When you finish going up the B.O.M.B.S., keep going and drop the first letter, then the second letter, etc.
- When the 40 min timer goes off, move on to Mary
- B: 10 Burpees
- O: 15 overhead press with CMU
- M: 10 Angle Grinder Merkins (it’s an 8ct. exercise so you end up doing 20 merkins, look it up on the Exicon)
- B: 30 Bridge Marching: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mR1CYk0JXM8
- S: 40 squats
- If you get up and down the ladder and still have time on your 40 min. timer: do 11s: 10 BBS, run to sprint mark, 1 Carolina Dry Dock, 9 BBS-2 CDD
MARY: 5 minutes
- 1 Min planks with 5 legs lifts each leg
- 30 sec side plank, each side, with 5 leg lifts
- 20 x flutter kicks (4ct)
- 20 x American Hammer with CMU
- 20 x Box Cutters
- Cash out with LBCs
COUNT-OFF & NAME-O-RAMA
CIRCLE OF TRUST/BOM:
Psalm 46:10 Be still and know that I am God, I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth.
With the extra time we have because of coronavirus related cancelations and shut-downs, I have struggled to not just rush around and find new things to fill my time: projects around the house, new book to read, something to watch, news to read. it is something I’m in the process of learning and has taken a very conscious effort and sometimes a gentle reminder from the M that I need to just STOP. Take that time, men. Be still before God. You don’t have to talk to Him. Just listen. Know that HE IS GOD!
Insert any personal comments, notes, devotion content, etc.
Insert information about upcoming events, 2nd or 3rd F opportunities, and any other announcements.