THE SCENE: 38 degrees and clear. Crispy
✓ F3 WELCOME & DISCLAIMER
- 25 Flutters
- 50 Lunges
- 25 Gas Pumps
- 25 Scissor Kicks
- Spinning Crab walks
- Spinning Bear Crawl
Spinning Crabs & Sprints & Spinning Bears (Loop):
14 stations along the Sophmore hill large loop. The stations start repeating at station number seven.
- 25 Flutters / Lunge to next station
- 25 Gas Pumps / Mosey to next station
- 25 Scissor Kicks / Spinning Crab walk to next station
- Prep -recover Walk to next station.
- Sprint to next station (this was about a 100 yard sprint)
- Walk recover to next station.
- Spinning Bear crawl.
Then the stations repeat but now you are at the other side of the four cornered loop. This was an AMRAP. We averaged at about 1.5 laps.
My beloved deconstructed burpee crazyiness. The burpee machine.
- Frogs (in plank , bring feet to hands and back to plank)
- Squat Jumps
- Star Jacks
These six stations are evenly fanned out around a light pole. Two men at each station do the exercise until they are tagged. The group at station one run to the light pole tag it and run to next group to start doing their exercise. Each time station one gets tagged we all take 5 steps backward. Thus making the length and repetitions of the exercise longer because you don’t get tagged as often.
CIRCLE OF TRUST/BOM:
Read Psalm 103.