- THE SCENE: You’ll need to watch the demonstration video and you’ll need a bench. Thanks to all from the Bomb Shelter who suggested moves for this workout!
F3 WELCOME & DISCLAIMER
Imperial Squat Walkers x 10 (4ct)
- Tempo T-Merkins x5 (10 merkins total, rotate to both sides)
- High Knees 10 yds
- Butt Kicks 10 yds back
THA-THANG: 4 groups of exercises. Since so many of these are new, do them for the time listed, not reps (watch this video for many demonstrations (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7o39NrSwfb8)
Do each group of exercises twice before moving on the the next one (should take around 20 min), then go back and start over and get as far as you can (repeating each group again) for the next 20 min.
- Group 1:
- push-up jack, 45 sec
- single leg pogo, 30 sec each leg
- Mtn Climber Semi-circle, 1 minute
- Predator Jack, 1 minute
- Group 2
- Burpees (45 sec)
- Long jump, hop back, 45 sec
- Face melter (on a bench), 1 minute
- Star Jumps, 1 minute
- Group 3
- Quad push-up, 45 sec.
- Box jump squat, 45 sec.
- Shoulder, hip, knee, toe tap, 1 minute
- Chop of your choice (rotational, low rotational, diagonal, slam, halo slams) (0:47 on the video)
- Group 4
- Hand release merkins, 45 sec.
- Super Skater Jumps, 45 sec.
- Inch worms (in place, inch out and back)
- Fast Feet
Go back to the top and do the whole thing again (or until you get to time)
COUNT-OFF & NAME-O-RAMA
CIRCLE OF TRUST/BOM:
Keep encouraging each other to get after it with these workouts! It has been difficult to keep the same rhythm of working out as when we normally meet but seeing others check in with the virtual name-o-rama has been great accountability for me! Stay safe, stay strong and stay distant.
Insert any personal comments, notes, devotion content, etc.
Insert information about upcoming events, 2nd or 3rd F opportunities, and any other announcements.