THE SCENE: 40(ish), the gloom is alive and well.
F3 WELCOME & DISCLAIMER
- Welcome to F3: Fitness – Fellowship – Faith
- My name is Steam – I’ll be your Q this morning
- I’m not a professional
- You’re here on your own volition – you made a choice to be here this morning.
- You know your body better than anyone – if you need to modify any of the exercises we do this morning feel free to do so. BUT push yourself and those around you – let’s go to work.
- Q introduces FNG Bo Harris
- SSH (Side-Straddle Hop): 18×4 in cadence
- Cherry-Picker: 11×4 in cadence
- The Fake-Burpee: 11×4 in cadence
- Baby Arm Circles: 11×4 in cadence (front and back)
THA-THANG: (aka what went down post Warm-O-Rama and pre-COT)
18 November 2019
[ PAX moseys to Cardiac Hill – foreshadowing!!!! ]
- Take the Hill/Trifecta
- Top of Cardiac: 18 SSHs (1-count)
- Middle of Cardiac (turn): 18 Fake Burpees (1-count)
- Bottom of Cardiac: 18 Squats
[ When you get to the bottom of the hill – come back up. Whether you spring up it or walk up it – you get back up the hill. The name of the game is one foot in front of the other. Only 1 person is going to get you up that hill and it’s you. We got 3 rounds of this. HOWEVER – if you get done with Round 3 and make it back up to the top – you’re not done right? There are still guys that are coming back up the hill. No man left behind. ]
- PAX executes Take the Hill/Trifecta
- The job isn’t done until all PAX make it back up the hill a 3rd time
[ PAX recovers @ top of Cardiac ]
[ 10 – count ]
“Way to choose the harder thing. Good work. Let’s rock.”
[ PAX moseys to the right towards new trail at Asylum facing Northshore ]
- PAX executes 11 SEALclaps until 6 is up
2. The Lighted Path
- Every 3rd light = 1 merkin (Down/Up)
- PAX executes The Lighted Path
- 1/2 way through the Q changes up the leadership of The Lighted Path
- CheatSheet, FNG Bo, and Walkabout lead PAX to the next set of lights
- PAX executes The Lighted Path until the road leading out of Asylum AO
[ 10 count ]
3. American Indian Run w/a Twist
- American Indian Run
- When the 6 recovers – leads PAX in 5 1-count squats
- R&R (rinse and repeat this movement until PAX reaches lighted path going down to AO parking lot with cars
[ PAX file into the AO ]
4. The Core 100
- 4 corners of AO parking lot
- C1: 25 1-count cockroaches
- C2: 25 1-count flutter kicks
- C3: 25 1-count LBCs
- C4: 25 1-count Hello Dollys
[ Circle It Up ]
FNG broke the Spalshing the Merlot seal – WELL DONE!
COUNT-OFF & NAME-O-RAMA
PAX Count: 21
FNG Count: 1
CIRCLE OF TRUST/BOM:
- FNG Bo Harris initiated into F3
- Name = Gilmore
- “Carry the fight to our opponent and keep it their for 60 minutes.” – General Neyland.
- I don’t know what you have going on when you come here to F3 – but I’m glad you’re here.
- What is that fight for you this week? Identify it. Own it.
- Just like the hill that we climbed up and down – what is that hill for you? In order to get up the hill, you need to identify what that hill is for you or you’ll lose every single time.
- Sometimes that hill, whatever it is, seems impossible. Whatever that hill is for you, IDENTIFY it, and TAKE it. Even if it’s one step at a time. That’s how you take the hill – One. Step. At. A. Time.
- Take the hill this week. Someone might be struggling with taking their hill this week. Take them with you. No man left behind – No man left the same.
- Call a brother out this week – Pull a brother in this week.