Welcome to F3 Knoxville’s Remote WOD#2.
Following in Steam’s example and using his words:
While this might not follow our typical beatdown at any given AO, hopefully this will provide a way for you to get after it, just like we normally do all together.
Wherever you find yourself at today, carve out some time and put in some work. Your F3 brothers around our region will be rocking this at different times throughout the day. Even remotely, there are still ways to lock shields and stay in the fight. Let’s get it done today High Impact Men!
THE SCENE: Thursday, March 19, 2020: 12am – 12am
- Home, driveway, park, etc. Give yourself some room.
- Not a gym.
Timeframe: This is on you. Hold yourself accountable just like you would at a normal F3 workout. Just because this is a virtual Q, it doesn’t mean you can’t call-out/push a battle-buddy, just gonna look different.
Safety-Brief: Obviously you’re doing this on your own volition. Push yourself just like you do at F3. Go ahead and get it in your mind that you’re not going to quit. Audibly tell yourself “I will not quit.”
- I’m not a professional
- Per usual – if you need to modify anything – do it. Like I said above, this is on you!
Equipment needed: A timer (stopwatch, cell phone, hourglass, sundial – if you are doing this not in the gloom)
F3 WELCOME & DISCLAIMER
- Side Straddle Hops (SSH) 25x In Cadence (IC) (25 reps on a 4 count – or 50 if you don’t want to do a 4 count)
- Little Baby Arm Circles 10x IC Forward (10 reps on a 4 count forward) then 10x IC Reverse (10 reps on a 4 count backwards)
- Imperial Walkers 20x IC (start with hands on head, elbows out)
- 1 = lift left leg and lower right elbow by leaning head and shoulders towards left knee
- 2 = back to standing
- 3 = lift right leg and lower left elbow by leaning head and shoulders towards right knee
- 4 = back to standing
- Squats 20x
- Mountain Climbers 20x IC (20 reps on a 4 count)
- Merkings 20x
- Cherry pickers 10x IC (10 reps on a 4 count)
- Little of this, little of that (right arm stretch, left arm stretch)
This is an easy one to work through on your own. Set a 30 minute timer and see how many rounds you can do. (If you want extra, do this with your ruck).
Round 1 – 5 reps of each
Round 2 – 10 reps of each
Round 3 – 15 reps of each
5x 4-Count Mountain Climbers
5x Big Boy Situps
5x 4-Count Flutter Kicks
Take a short mosey (can be a jog or walk) to cool down. Aim for a .25 mile to .5 mile. Breathe and enjoy the world around you.
COUNT-OFF & NAME-O-RAMA
Post a photo/video in the F3KNoxville GroupMe with how many rounds you completed, Hospital name, Age, F3name.
CIRCLE OF TRUST/BOM:
Will be posted on 3.19.2020 to the F3Knoxville GroupMe and added back here.
Even though we might be OYO (on your own) for workouts right now. As PAX of F3 we are never OYO. Your brothers are always right here ready to help when needed. Don’t be to proud to reach out. I will be the first to admit that it is easy to say I can do it, I don’t need help. We are here.