THE SCENE: Low 40s with extra gloom
F3 WELCOME & DISCLAIMER
SSH, 4ct, IC x 49
In celebration of the Q’s birthday (49) and High Heels’ birthday (54), the following exercises were performed as follows: 7 sets of 7 exercises (49 total), with 6 sets of 9 exercises (54 total) sandwiched in between each set of of 7.
- At the AO, line up on curb for Rocky Balboas, sprint to other side for Merkins, run back, rinse and repeat.
- Mosey to the Cloud for box jumps and dips
- Mosey to Baby Everest with Squat Jumps at the bottom and Hello Dollys (4ct) at the top.
- Mosey to the Pavalon for table rows and calf raises.
- Mosey to the bottom of Cardiac. Run to the top of Cardiac with 9 man makers somewhere (choice of the Pax) in between.
- Mosey back to the AO.
Howling monkeys, with each Pax doing one monkey humper in turn with the other pax holding position around the circle till 49 is reached. Then do it again till 54 is reached. Now, on the 6 for hands of time, counting to 49 and then to 54.
COUNT-OFF & NAME-O-RAMA
CIRCLE OF TRUST/BOM:
Revisiting the Q’s BOM from last year, it focused on getting out of my comfort zone and trusting God more. (Phil. 4:13 and think about Paul’s level of discomfort with his mission). Taking stock of last year, I’m disappointed in the difficulty I showed to trust God with decisions that might get me out of my comfort zone. I need to do better.