THE SCENE: 48* and clear, perfect weather
F3 WELCOME & DISCLAIMER
- Side straddle hops x20 IC
- Tempo squats x10 IC
- Merkins on 4 count, x20 IC
- Imperial squat walkers, x10 IC
Begin mosey away from AO, pass bottom of Big Ball and pause just before Cumberland Avenue to wait on 6. PAX perform 20 merkins and 20 squats OYO. Continue Mosey to Church Street parking lot right next to Henley Street Bridge. PAX pick up pet rocks for rock circuit. PAX who start with Colt 45s bump the group ahead of them to next exercise, 4 corners of lot with exercises:
- Colt 45s – 15 rock curls from bottom to halfway point of ROM, 15 rock curls from halfway point to top of ROM, 15 rock curls full bottom to top
- Big boy sit ups with rock pressed in the air. Exercise until bumped by group behind
- Squats with rock pressed above head. Exercise until bumped by group behind
- ABCs – Write the letters of the alphabet with the rock. Exercise until bumped by group behind
Rotate through all exercises twice. Replace pet rock and recover. Mosey across Henley Street to hill at Walnut Street, and meet at bottom of hill. Perform Lt. Dan’s all the way up hill (1 squat, 4 lunges, 2 squats, 8 lunges, etc maintaining 1:4 ratio until you reach the top). Recover.
Mosey back towards AO, stopping at the Big Ball for Contra Burpees (increasing number of merkins in the burpee by each repetition until you reach 10 merks in the burp). Recover. Mosey back to AO SP.
Box cutters x15 IC
COUNT-OFF & NAME-O-RAMA
17 PAX, 0 FNGs. Hang Tight, Steam, Blazer, Jenner, Savannah, Manwich, Cowbell, A-Rod, Frank, Passport, Outlaw, Uncle Rico, Quarantine, Eggo, Singlet, G6, Abort
CIRCLE OF TRUST/BOM:
Workouts with F3 have been a game changer in my life. I’ve tried doing workouts and rucks that we’ve done on my own, and there is no push and the workouts have no effect. The men that join each morning are why I’m here.
Trucking to the Pount Saturday, Big Ball AO begins Saturday workouts on Saturday as well