THE SCENE: 23 and a bit chilly in the gloom
F3 WELCOME & DISCLAIMER
- Jog in Place
- Side Straddle Hops (IC) 15
- Cherry Pickers (IC) 4 CT X 10
- Baby Arm Circles Forward X 10 (IC) w/ Michael Phelps
- Baby Arm Circles Backward X 10 (IC) w/ Michael Phelps
- Tempo Squats (IC) 4 CT X 10
- Merkins (OYO) X 20
- Tennessee Rocking Horse X 10
- Mosey across the street to JUCOLeConte
- 20 merkins at the bottom, run, 20 merkins in the middle, run & 20 merkins at the top
- 20 squats at the top, 20 squats in the middle & 20 at the bottom
- Rinse & Repeat X 3-4 laps (most did 3, some did 4)
- Mosey in front of Valley Church property
Sidewalk in front of Valley Church Property
- 20 monkey humpers facing Hardin Valley Road
- 20 merkins
- 20 Big Boy Situps
- Mosey to Maple Street Lot
Maple Street Lot
- Grab a large stone
- 20 curls
- 20 bent over rows
- mosey to AO
- 50 calf raises
- 20 Hello Dollies – 4 CT
- 20 Pickle Pounders – 4 CT
- 20 Heals to Heaven – 4 CT
- 20 Pickle Pointers – 4 CT
- Planks (one arm/one leg & switch)
COUNT-OFF & NAME-O-RAMA
CIRCLE OF TRUST/BOM:
Francis Chan is an American Protestant author, teacher, and preacher. He is the former teaching pastor of Cornerstone Community Church, an Evangelical church in California, founded by Chan in 1994. He also founded Eternity Bible College in 2004. Lots of the following words come from his devotionals F3 is going through right now. Good stuff and I plan to read his book Crazy Love.
Our hope is that you will see that the only sane response to God’s love is wholehearted devotion to Jesus. And that the crazy people in this world are those who experience God’s love and remain complacent, not those who let go of all they have and follow Him completely.
Even though I glimpse God’s holiness, I am still dumb enough to forget that life is all about God and not about me at all.
Would you describe yourself as totally in love with Jesus Christ? Or do the words halfhearted, lukewarm, and partially committed fit better? Unfortunately, those words fit me on most days. I want to become on fire for God, every second of every day.
I go to church, I volunteer and give to charity, I am moved by stories of faith but don’t change.
I turn 50 in 50 days so I’m going to go through a physical, mental and spiritual journey. I’m going to ruck at least 150 miles with this 50 pound rucksack and I’m going to do at least 15,000 push-ups during that time. I’m going to be raising money for Valley Church’s new campus construction. While I’d love your financial support, I want you to pray for me and our church.
I’m going to use that hour or so a day to pray, think, and create a plan to move forward in my life with God being the focus.
Chan encourages us to make a faith action plan, do something that scares you, step out into a holy adventure that we can’t control. See all others as Christ.
- Reach out to ExciteBike and sign up for the daily devotionals…they are powerful!
- Sign Up To Q