F3 Knoxville 3.30 #HOMEWOD
Monday, March 30th, 2020
[ 30 for 30 ]
- Welcome to F3: Fitness – Fellowship – Faith —> Quarantine Edition
- My name is Steam and I’ll be your virtual QIC today. In a way though, you’re own Q today. Because I (probably) won’t show up to your house and pound out this workout with you. It’s on you. Be your own Q during my Q (tracking?) and push yourself and the…..kids/dogs/driveway pavement/etc around you. Get. It. Done.
- You are here on your own volition unless you’re being forced to do this – in that case stop what you’re doing and have someone call 911.
- If you need to modify anything about this workout today – don’t. I’ll know.
- Kidding – I won’t. If you need to modify anything from this workout today feel free to do it – safety is #1 but that’s not an excuse to slack off because you’re not putting in the work with other F3 dudes per usual. Get. It. Done.
- FNGs? Probably not a good idea….up to you.
- SSH (duh): 30 (1 count)
- Imperial Walkers: 30 (1 count)
- Windmill: 30 (1 count – see a pattern?)
- Motivators: 30 (this is a lot – I know.) [ these are motivators: https://mobile.twitter.com/f3naperville/status/1071450633805488128?lang=en ]
- Rockette: 30 (1 count)
[ 30 for 30 ] — Like ESPN but better
30 Minutes – 30 Exercises
- 90 seconds in between each exercise – aka on for 60secs, off for 90secs
- Why 90 seconds in between? What am I supposed to do? EXCELLENT question. Here’s my challenge to you with this 30 for 30 workout:
- For those 60 seconds you’re “on” – go balls to wall. Rock it. Crush it.
- For those 90 seconds “you’re off” – focus your mind and heart on prayer. Prayer for something or someone specific each time. For the 90 seconds in between each exercise – I challenge you to intentionally pray whether it’s internally or audibly, give it to the Father. Then you’re back on grinding for 60.
- Some things I’m going to focus in on for my 90 seconds: my family (specific members throughout), our country, the mental fortitude of our men in F3, etc etc etc
- It’s gonna be different – but I encourage you to marry these 2 things (working out/physical strength & prayer/spiritual discipline — aka 1st F & 3rd F) intentionally for this workout.
- The Xs
- SSHs (Side-Straddle Hops)
- Merkins (normal)
- Flutter Kicks
- BBSs (Big Boy Sit-ups)
- High Knees
- Dry Docks
- American Hammers
- Hello Dollys
- 4 count Merkins/Hand-Release Merkins
- Lunges (alt’ing legs)
- Mountain Climbers
- Plank (elbows or hands)
- Boat/Canoe (you decide when to switch – push yourself)
- Jump Rope (real or pretend)
- Dive Bombers
- Bobby-Hurley’s (full squat —> jump shot)
- Bicycle/Freddie Mercury
- Line-Sprints: pick a starting point and a point not too far away (10yds or less) —> sprint there and back.
- Bench-Press: find something (case of water, your kid, someone else’s kid, case of beer, wife, etc) and bench press up/down from on your back
- Al Gore
- LBCs (Little Baby Crunches)
- Oblique crunches (you choose when to switch sides)
You. Got. This.
BOM and BB coming soon.
In the words of our brother CheatSheet: Thou must not cheateth thyself, instead, thou must treateth thyself.